The Wrestling Thread

Cant tell you how glad I am they scrapped the Vince death storyline. It was so tragic I didnt even wanna watch it. But the explosion was pretty cool.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch6dDLVAJvo"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

LAPD Detective Mark Fuhrman on Chris Benoit's possible innocence.

Sorry to bring this up again people, just seems interesting

Just on what the WWE was going to do with the Vince Mcmahon explosion story line, call me nostrodamus but if you go back a few pages in this thread when people were trying to determine who the killer was i am sure you will find that i told you all it would be he's wife Linda.

I think i have been watching wrestling to long as i have a happy knack of picking these things even if they are out of left field, just a pity it had to be scrapped because of unforseeable circumstances because i would have really gone to town on that one.

Michael Mclaren
Tickets for short lol

He was then going to reveal an accomplice with several names being mentioned for the role. Mr. Kennedy was a top candidate for the role as WWE wanted to build a monster heel character off the storyline.
I woulda been cheering for Mr. Kennedy had they done that. I'm not trying to be cold hearted or stuckup or anything, but i read some things ova the net that sed it was faked and i woulda been glad if that was the last we woulda saw Vinnie in the ring.

Just on what the WWE was going to do with the Vince Mcmahon explosion story line, call me nostrodamus but if you go back a few pages in this thread when people were trying to determine who the killer was i am sure you will find that i told you all it would be he's wife Linda.

And what, would you like a medal for it? :roflmao:

Kennedy doesn't need an angle like this to be played as a monster heel. He can do that just with his words - a feud of him and Cena has the makings of another Rock/Austin type feud - both are great on the mic and don't need to be wrestling to create interest.

Actually Luke i would also like a Chest to pin it on :p

Just jokes but i must say it was a good guess wasn't it.

They don't call me tickets for nothing

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

actually michael, the plan was for a lot of arrests to happen, the first one bein linda, then a couple of weeks later it would have been revealed that they had the wrong person, and this would have continued for some time. so by saying any wrestler pretty much u may have been right. so no offense, your not that good!

Lashley is going to cream cena but cena will still hold the belt as i reckon Kennedy or orton will interfer some how at next ppv

There's also rumours that Benoit killed his son with a variation of the crossface........... until all facts are proven I feel they're nothing but b.s.

Anyway there are much more happier things to talk about in wrestling than what happened 2wks ago.

At the moment the plan is to have Triple H v Orton at Summerslam but Triple H is pushing to have Orton win the title from Cena. It may happen with the power Triple H has seen as he's Vince's son-in-law. If that happens we will see Triple H v Orton at Survivor Series or perhaps next years Wrestlemania as it is one of wwe's top priority storylines for the coming months.

If they have Orton win it, hopefully he gets a few months as champ and not just the 3 or 4 weeks he got last time. Orton as a heel champ would be awesome. He's so much better heel than face.

I guess that means Cena will probably retain again at the Great American Bash against Lashley. If so I hope we don't see some stupid triple threat or fatal four-way with Lashley involved, should be a classic 1-on-1 match Cena v Orton or I hope Cena v Mr Kennedy where Cena FINALLY loses the title after the best part of 2 and a half years as Champ

I guess that means Cena will probably retain again at the Great American Bash against Lashley. If so I hope we don't see some stupid triple threat or fatal four-way with Lashley involved, should be a classic 1-on-1 match Cena v Orton or I hope Cena v Mr Kennedy where Cena FINALLY loses the title after the best part of 2 and a half years as Champ
yea i must admit that the wwe has taken the whole if he loses he gets more than two shots at the title then adding ppl to make it a triple threat or fatal four way its getting boring they need to go back to maybe one on one or of the mark make it a fued between three or four superstars and cena really needs to lose that title soon because every now and then u need a new champ to run the show
cena probably won't get another wwe title push for a while
lets all hope so not that he hasn't proven he can be a good champ at all just after nearly 2 years it gets boring
bring in the new talent
definitly orton or kennedy for a push as mentioned before both be great heel champs either way i wouldn't mind one of them winning and the other straight after them making it a good heel on heel fight for the gold

I don't know if anyone noticed but during the replay of CM Punk vs. Johnny Nitro from Vengeance that aired on ECW the other night, the “we want Benoit” chants were changed to “ECW, ECW” chants.

At the moment the plan is to have Triple H v Orton at Summerslam but Triple H is pushing to have Orton win the title from Cena. It may happen with the power Triple H has seen as he's Vince's son-in-law. If that happens we will see Triple H v Orton at Survivor Series or perhaps next years Wrestlemania as it is one of wwe's top priority storylines for the coming months.

Deadman you are right as the original plan for Triple H vs. Randy Orton at this year’s Summerslam maybe be put on hold as both Triple H and Vince McMahon feel at this time it’s not the right thing to do. As of late Triple H has been pushing for Randy Orton to capture the WWE title from John Cena. The feeling is more money can be made if Cena is chasing Orton for the title. As far as the Triple H and Orton feud is concern, it would most likely take place around either Survivor Series or WrestleMania.
And hopefully they will give him a longer reign that the last.

Yes "Taker", Cena is starting to get a little boring, Bring back Goldberg I say, lol.

The word going around is, of the idea, of having The Undertaker making an appearance at WWE's Great American Bash. 'Taker wouldn't be wrestling in a match, but would make some kind of appearance, cut a promo, or just make his presence known like he usually does during an absence. With the announcement of Edge vs. Kane at the Bash, these rumblings makes even more sense as 'Taker's presence could add more star power to a lacking SmackDown roster.

Taker's presence in a match where the man who "stole" his title will be takin on his half-brother...that sounds alrite, actually.

I really hope they have HHH use the music that was in his comeback vid on Raw. It would really suit him, especially if he turns back to a heel character.

The old "My Time" music with the current "The Game" lyrics would make the transformation complete. A feud with him and Orton would be awesome, hopefully they give at least one title match win to Orton over HHH before H takes the title from him.

I'll agree Cena days as Champ are numbered and it wont be long till he's out of the title picture all together. Remember HHH was champ for the best part of 1999 till 2004, but has only had the one run facing the champ during WM time last year. So use to seeing HHH as champion, he now hasn't been champion for over 3 years. So maybe for Cena this reign will be his last for the next year or so

Yer, there are so many good rivalries being begged for with different wrestler's fighting for the title. e.g. the Orton HHH or Kenedy and HBK. Maybe even the old HHH v HBK, only this time it'd be HBK as the heel. So many feuds that could go on for a while, all that has to happen is for Cena to finally hand over the title.

Back
Top Bottom