The Wrestling Thread

Sabu in his prime was insane, he puts alot of the current wrestlers to shame.

Vince screwed up ECW as soon as he got hold of it, he limited ECW to just another WWE house show. Sabu wasn't happy, so he decided to try and get fired, which he did.

Vickie Guerrero isn't going anywhere, she's too well liked and is getting a paycheque from WWE for life.

Dont be surprised to see on wwe.com very shortly

"WWE has come to terms on the release of Chloe. We wish her all the best in all future endeavors."

Judgement day, um more like boring day, wont give anything away but to say the least was not the best i have seen

There have been better shows, but this show certainly wasn't a stinker. Every match served its purpose. Carlito and Flair was a good opener, with the crowd getting right into it at the end.

3 on 1 wasn't much, but it wasn't supposed to be either. It was more about the fact Lashley was screwed (and deservingly so) out of once again stinking up our screens as the ECW chump.

Punk and Burke was solid. A bit hit and miss, but give it a few more matches and they will be top notch. Even tho it was a shame the crowd wasn't into this one, i hated and loved the "JBL" chant the crowd tried to start up.

HBK and Orton, considering the angl, was absolutely brilliant. Orton at the end looked like the cold heartless legend killer he used to be.

Cade/Murdoch and Hardys - probably the match of the night. It was a great lengthy match. Cade and Murdoch are improving every single day. The "Code Red" (sunset flip powerbomb) of Murdoch (not the botched Canadian Destroyer like I first thought) was sold perfectly by Jeff. C&M to be champs at One Night Stand.

Edge and Batista I don't really remember too much. A good cheap clean win by Edge.

Benoit and MVP wasn't as good as their last couple of encounters, but MVP winning 2-0 was awesome. I really hope this rivalry continues for many months to come. The crowd were a little stupid chanting "this is boring" while the match was going on. JBL had the call of the night with the following:
Cole: "So John, what does Chris Benoit have to do tonight to retain the US title?"
JBL: "Beat MVP"
Just the way he said it made me lose it completely. He is pure gold on the mic!!!

Khali and Cena was a lot better than what was expected. Khali tapping to the STFU was too predictable and BS as well. Even though I thought he sold it pretty well. Would have liked Khali to have won and been the champ for the two weeks up until One Night Stand with Cena winning the rematch due to all matches that night being under Extreme Rules.

I'll be watching Judgment Day either tonight or tomorrow sometime so when I watch it I'll pass my Judgment. The reviews I've seen have been up and down but I'll just have to wait and see for myself.

from the results that i read on wwe.com must not be in the top five judgement day pay-per views maybe matchs but overall i would say no

cena still champ is gettin really really old need a new wwe champ not that cena is not a good wrestler

mvp united states champ had to be third time lucky he did well against beniot and is proving like kennedy that they are the future of the wwe

orton and HBK what a great fued these to have had and been havin lately
not for the fact that hbk might not wrestle according to wwe but never can really belive that still like u said luke d good to see orton back to his old cold hearted legend killer days

hardys well good to see those belts still around them not cade and murdoch
i wish wwe would release them not to good a tag team

carlito and flair been a good story line maybe see them end it with one more hugh match

well as most should know by now the results for judgement day but fro thous that haven't i will post them here
Ric Flair def. Carlito
Bobby Lashley def. ECW World Champion Mr. McMahon, Shane McMahon & Umaga (3-on-1 Handicap Match)
CM Punk def. Elijah Burke
Randy Orton def. Shawn Michaels
World Tag Team Champions The Hardys def. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch
World Heavyweight Champion Edge def. Batista
MVP def. United States Champion Chris Benoit (2-out-of-3 Falls Match; new champion)
WWE Champion John Cena def. The Great Khali

results form raw if u missed them today
Ric Flair vs. Carlito (double count-out)
Candice Michelle def. Women's Champion Melina (non-title match)
Bobby Lashley def. Chris Masters (Gauntlet Match, first leg)
World Tag Team Champions The Hardys def. Johnny Nitro & Kenny Dykstra
Bobby Lashley def. Viscera (Gauntlet Match, second leg)
Bobby Lashley def. Umaga (DQ; Gauntlet Match, third leg)
Bobby Lashley def. Shane McMahon (Gauntlet Match, fourth and final leg)

i wish wwe would release them not to good a tag team

Yes, for once Taker, I agree... They should release THE HARDYS!! haha nah they can stay.

Cade and Murdoch are a great team and will only get better as time goes on. I used to think they were pathetic but this past year has shown me different. C&M (along with Kennedy and MVP) have been studying the old Japanese tapes and including new moves to their repetoir. The feud between these two teams is probably the best of the year in terms of tag feuds. I'd be quite happy to see this go til the end of the year!!

I wouldn't mind that either, but i think that C&M have the potential to become great tag team champs, thus givin the hardy boys a chance to focus more on their single's matches...and im not saying that the hardy's suk as a tag team cause their one of the best i'v eva seen. I also like the way that mvp won the US title, hope this gives Benoit a chance to be back in the hunt for the World Heavyweight title.

What does everyone think about the possibility of Jericho returning to WWE, & Kurt Angle fighting in the UFC (I'd pay to see that)

Jericho returning would be great. Never been a huge fan of his, but he is very entertaining to watch especially with a mic in his hands!!

Angle in UFC? Will never happen while he's in TNA. Honestly, if you were the owner of a wrestling promotion would you let one of your biggest stars risk injury by fighting in another organisation??

Now just waiting on the news for Lesnar to be knocked out first round in his MMA debut!!

yea bring back the y2k the first undisputed champion in wwe history and bring back the highlight reel

Thats "Y2J". I remember the ol' Stephanie McMahon jokes and promos. They were classics!!

Just read that Lesnar's opponent for his MMA debut was supposed to be a 350lb, 7ft 3in Korean. Apparently that's now up in the air due to the Korean fighter failing his first medical. If he passes his second medical he may be allowed to fight.

Here's a few anti-Cena clips found on Youtube.

Anti-Cena rap to "My Time Is Now":
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQSCzg74rxk"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Cena vs ??? on the No Mercy video game (very very well put together with a great bit of background music too!!):
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9zXfm0-MIk&NR=1"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

batista is the number one contender to face egde at one night stand inside a steel cage can the animal win or win his bad knee stop him from claiming his prize he defeated mark henery,kane and finaly in a fatal 4 way on smackdown he won the match after 3 spears one to each opponent and then a batista bomb to finlay for the pin but during the match finlay hit batista with his shelaile and further hurt the already injuryed knee

Back
Top Bottom