The Public Apology Area

happychicken

Staff member
After reading Georges post he really inspired me to get some thing off my chest.
I also ask every one else to do the same thing I am sure every one has some thing to say sorry for.:D:)

Now for my APOLOGY.

About 3 weeks ago I finished work at 4pm and left to drive home. It had been raining for a few days. At this time it was raining lightly I was driving along the esplanade and I saw this big puddle of water on the road and at perfect timing a group of people were walking past at that spot. So i swerved and drove thr car through the water spraying all of them from head to toe. Me and my friend laughed for about 5 mins and I would really like to say sorry for that.

There is a few things I'd like to come clean with, her is just one,

In 2001 whilst on a bowling trip in Singapore I told a local girl my name was John, I also mislead her to believe I was actually there on legitimate business and I had intentions on seeing her in the future.

I'd like to apologise to Ting Ting or whatever he name may have been, I lied and I am very sorry about it. Thanks for the happy memories, all 60mins of it

ME SORRY LONG TIME

I'd like to apologise in advance for the damage done with the sandpaper I'm going to tape onto my bowling ball the next time I'm bowling in Surfers Paradise. :p

PS..I'll send you the bill for my dry cleaning from three weeks ago, happychicken

In 2001 whilst on a bowling trip in Singapore I told a local girl my name was John, I also mislead her to believe I was actually there on legitimate business and I had intentions on seeing her in the future.

I'd like to apologise to Ting Ting or whatever his name may have been, I lied and I am very sorry about it. Thanks for the happy memories, all 60mins of it

ME SORRY LONG TIME

....FIXED....

....FIXED....
no only half fixed

I'd like to apologise to Ting Ting or whatever his name may have been, I lied and I am very sorry about it. Thanks for the happy memories, all 60 seconds of it

ME SORRY LONG TIME
NOW ITS FIXED

i want to publicly apologise for saying bad things about the TBA, in particular tyhe chairperson John Coxon. It was all a horrible mistake on my part.....

There, I've said it..now maybe I'll stop getting the threat of a lawsuit thrown in my face.

I'm going to apolgise to Richard in advance for beating him in the league of nations tonight. Sorry Richard but the better bowler won. lol

I'm also sorry for getting in a 2nd dimension so that my car can smell like apple pie.

Back
Top Bottom