The Public Apology Area

I would like to apologize to my team mates for bowling 701(3) a fortnight ago and only bowling 576(3) last week and god knows what tomorrow night!!!:surrender:

I must apologise to stevie for pushing too many buttons in one night! Maybe the fact you stopped bleaching your hair and shaving your legs left me with no choice but to flick you with my towel on the approach to get the reaction I needed. Maybe next week you can stop bowling those boring 750series and step up and beat Paulie?
Will you ever forgive me STEVIE???????????

Im sorry to Krusty & Bluey for the fact that they both have to live with the Knowledge that Stevie beat both of them - convincingly on the night.
Bugga !!!

Im sorry to Krusty & Bluey for the fact that they both have to live with the Knowledge that Stevie beat both of them - convincingly on the night.
Bugga !!!

Convincingly, hardly call 744 to 708 convincing, and that still leaves him nearly 350pins behind for the season.

I'm sorry about the many times I saw a pretty girl in a mini skirt while driving buses for BCC. I use to stop to far from the gutter so they were forced to step down on to the road and then up into the bus making their skirts ride higher than what they were designed for. Lot of women are not keen on underwear.

Actually, the more I think about it the less apologetic I feel. :)

I would like to apologise for laughing at people falling over because whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what is I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.

I would also like to apologise for yelling at my friend because while we were driving, we saw a sign that said "Watch for Rocks." My friend said it should read "Watch for HUGE Rocks." I told him that he should write in his suggestion to VicRoads, but he started saying it was a joke - just to get out of writing a simple letter! And I thought I was lazy!"

I am sorry for losing it sometimes too. Like the day I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet."

Sorry, one more.

I am very sorry for using the phrase f%#king S*@t, but to me, that's what dinner tasted like !!!

Back
Top Bottom