The Official What Grinds Your Gears Thread

Tiger mate, let me simplify that for you..
You know what really grinds my gears? AMF.
Correct Tim! ;)
You know what grinds my gears?
Having to bowl off 7 steps and pitch it as hard as possible!
Feel like I've played 3 games of footy (Thirds, Reserves & Seniors) in one night last night..LOL #-o

Tiger mate, let me simplify that for you..
You know what really grinds my gears? AMF.

Try working for them...Admitting to this fact is rather embarrassing.

Going to a restaurant, paying a fair amount for food, waiting for an obscene amount of time to eat it, and in the end its not worth it...

You know what else grinds my gears?
Taxi drivers

Try working for them...Admitting to this fact is rather embarrassing.
Going to a restaurant, paying a fair amount for food, waiting for an obscene amount of time to eat it, and in the end its not worth it...
You know what else grinds my gears?
Taxi drivers

Try working for them..? I did.. LOL

I agree with you there Jen..

COLUMBIA 300

Takeovers,buyouts,or whatever they are calling it,dont happen overnight,so why did they sign up belmo an brando.

Surely Columbia must have known something was going on,so why open new contracts?????

bad form i say

johnnyb

What grinds my gears?

Idiot motorcyclists who drive in between two lanes of traffic no matter how busy the road is

You know what really grinds my gears.....
Is that when the aussie kricketers win the ashes 5-0 there is lots to say on this forum, but lose a series in nz 3-0 and not a word!!!!!!!!!
Poor form, but thanks for coming over boys.
P.S. I think Hussey is the greatest captain ever!!!!! (Tounge firmly in cheek)

New Zealanders who show off too much. (Tongue firmly in cheek)

Couldn't help it, sorry Trouss.

when your on the internet and a big pop up comes up saying congratulations you have just won a plasma tv.,click here to claim it :rolleyes:

Get ya car wash, drive home, whilst driving home have some tossa driving in front of you decide their windscreen is dirty, so hey dont wait till u stop the car at the lights..... no do it doin 80kmh!! and spray water all everyone else's car!!!!

This crime should be a punishable offence!!!!

Here's what really grinds my gears..

University textbook fees! This semester, I was expecting to pay around $150 - not too bad. In walks the Academic Advisor and decides that I shouldn't be doing certain subjects and changes them, adding more in the process.

Now I'm paying $240... :mad:

What grinds my gears is when you're really tired and can't be bothered getting out of bed but you have to. For work, school or whatever it may be.

People who have the need to post on any forum without any form of spelling, grammar or punctuation. Seriously guys, you look like a tool and no-one cares for what you wrote. It takes 10 seconds to proof read what you've said. Maybe another 10 (for most people) to fix it up. Make an effort.
Also, please learn the difference between your and you're, know and no, know and now, new and knew. Come on, this is year 3 stuff.

Later Da Cowman!

People who have the need to post on any forum without any form of spelling, grammar or punctuation. Seriously guys, you look like a tool and no-one cares for what you wrote. It takes 10 seconds to proof read what you've said. Maybe another 10 (for most people) to fix it up. Make an effort.
Also, please learn the difference between your and you're, know and no, know and now, new and knew. Come on, this is year 3 stuff.
Later Da Cowman!

:shocked!:

Haha nice one cow.

Back
Top Bottom