The Official What Grinds Your Gears Thread

Playa

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
It's taken out of the Family Guy movie but I've seen it used as a thread game on other forums.

Someone says "You know what really grinds my gears?", then they say something that annoys them.

One thing at a time please. I'll start it off...

You know what really grinds my gears?
Bogans. They're only tough because they've got the numbers to beat you down. Get them alone and you'll smell S*@& in their pants.

WHAT GRINDS MY GEARS IS PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO TURN THE CORNER AND DONT PUT THERE INDICATOR ON UNTIL THEY ARE ABOUT AT THE VERY LAST SECOND THAT REALLY GIVES ME THE GRIPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :bad-word: :evil: :vamp:

Teenage girls who act like they own the world and act like they could F*@& you up if they so decided...puh-lease, your 50 kilos and 5 foot 5...get over yourself!

People with no dress sense. Who do they think they are wearing leopard skin print tights...Didnt lycra go out back in the 70's?

Really old people that wear mittens when it's not even cold.

WHAT GRINDS MY GEARS?
PEOPLE WHO TRY TO TELL YOU HOW TO BOWL WHEN THEY HAVE NEVER PICKED UP A BOWLING BALL THEM SELF AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING WRONG BUT THEY HAVE TO HAVE THERE 2 CENTS WORTH.:? :x

When you're having a really pathetic night on the lanes, and some arse-clown turns around and says 'Geeez, you're bowling crap!'
Thanks Captain ******* Obvious! :mad:

People that are really charasmatic and talkative on the net, but when you talk to them in person they're really quiet and have nothing to say.

You wanna know what grinds my gears?

Being pushed through Bankstown in a trolly with a blanket wrapped around your body and having 2 old people not understand thats its a bit CHILLY!!!:p

People who reverse park on extremely busy streets. Or should I say, people who try to reverse park on very busy streets.

PS. That night was hilarious Taya :D

People that are really charasmatic and talkative on the net, but when you talk to them in person they're really quiet and have nothing to say.

chris mate are you having a shot at little ol me or are you just trying to be funny because you know what you will keep.;) :lol: :roll:

chris mate are you having a shot at little ol me or are you just trying to be funny because you know what you will keep.;) :lol: :roll:
I wasn't having a shot at you mate. Bad experience with someone else, therefore it really grinds my gears.

You wanna know what grinds my gears?

Subway people who can't make 24 cookies on demand by the time Jess, Jen, Chris and I want them.

What really grinds my gears is when you are wide awake at 5am and you're busting for a smoke and you haven't got any, and the shop doesn't open for another hour & a half, and the servo's too far away.........

Back
Top Bottom