The Official What Grinds Your Gears Thread

What grinds my gears.......

people on forum sites WHO FEEL THE NEED TO SHOUT AT EVERYONE instead of typing quietly and calmly.....:rolleyes:

You know really grinds my gears:

When you ask for extra salt on your McDonalds fries and you drive off with old soggy saltless chips!!!

Grinds my gears?

Fat 19yr no talent bowlers who claim to know something about a sport they have been involved in for 2 minutes. Not to mention chickening out to any offer put forward to him by several lefties. :D

What grinds my Gears...

What grinds my gears is 2 guys going back and forward on a forum like this…but won’t do anything about it face to face…

It’s getting very old and boring guys…Grind your gears or anything that tickles your fancy, when you see each other next!

That was good! 0X kudos to u Chris

You know what really grinds my gears??....

Holdens :p

You wanna know what really grinds my gears??

Fords ;)

Oh... and university, inflation, having no money to spend, and people who strike out from the eighth to win by 1 pin!!!

What really grinds my gears?
36° days like today and having no air conditioning in the place :(

What really grinds my gears?

People who think writing in "sms speak" shows how super-intelligent they really are.

"You better watch who you're calling a child Lois, because if I'm a child do you know what that makes you? A pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm going to stand here and take advice from a pervert!!"

:D

You know what really grinds my gears?......
Getting a phone call at work saying that we've been broken into..... :2gunfire: :snipersm: :2gunfire: :snipersm:

You know what Grinds My Gears:

People who clearly don't read the previous posts and reply to something they know nothing about!

You wanna know what grinds my gears?

People who do 10k under the speed limit in the fast lane on the highway.

People who say "you wanna know what grinds my goat". (Dad)

People who take the wrong turn off while trying to get to Mt Gravatt and having Jen Jones sitting beside me saying "I dont know, I dont live here" when I ask where we are.

drivers who drive on a two lane road and the speed limit says 70 or 80 & they only go 60 and and the traffic behind them backs up you cannot pass them

you know what grinds my gears ?

people who walk into the bowl think there the best and always have something to say to put you down and then outside of the bowl they keep there mouth shut and walk the other way because they know they are just a nerdy mummas boy that will get flogged for any lip . BI*#@*S

Back
Top Bottom