The Official What Grinds Your Gears Thread

You know what grinds my gears?

Whinging whining league bowlers who come up and tell me their ball is hooking to much because the lanes are too greasy and bowlers with 30 year old bowling balls who never wipe the oil off and complain their ball keep getting stuck.

Super aggressive asymmetrical hook in the box high load particle bowling balls.....

What seriously grinds my gears is these damn telemarketers ringing me up at all hours of the day and night trying to sell me sh*t I'm not interested in!
Six calls so far today :mad:

You sit behind someone who is doing 90kms on the highway,then when you get to an overtaking lane,they speed up up to 110,,,,,,,,,hate that

Gossip at the Bowling alleys. Some people have nothing better to do than talk about other people. The thing they still haven't realized is it most often than not gets back to that person. arrghhhhhhhhhh

People need to step up or shut up.

Gossip at the Bowling alleys. Some people have nothing better to do than talk about other people. The thing they still haven't realized is it most often than not gets back to that person. arrghhhhhhhhhh
People need to step up or shut up.

Yes what grinds my gears is people that have so much to say here, but so little to your face.

What grinds my gears?

When someone, no matter what you've achieved, they've "achieved" better. Or so they say.

You know what grinds my gears

People at work that come up to me when I'm doing something obvious like fixing the photocopier or making a coffee and they say "Oh, you fixing the photocopier" or "You making a coffee"

NO!!! F**ckwit I'm flying a plane

and another

You know what really grinds my gears

Having Foxtel and getting more ads than regular T.V.
I love paying for ads NOT :mad:

What Grinds My Gears ??

Is People Having A Bitch At Bowling Alley's We Are Not Here To Listen To All The **** That Comes Out Of There Mouths We Are Hear To Bowl.!!

What also grinds my gears is when you are driving up to bundy u get ppl doin 80 k's on the highway when there is only 2 lanes, it just pisses me off soo bad but now it wont piss me off coz i cant drive n e more :D lol but it doesnt stop me lol :p

When i'm working at the supermarket, and someone decides to spend an hour wandering up an aisle looking at every single product on display, constantly getting in my way and seemingly oblivious to the line of angry shoppers banked up behind them. Open your eyes people!

You know what else grinds my gears?

An airconditioner that stops cooling once the temperature hits 30.

And the fact that the pile of dishes in the kitchen aren't washing themselves.

Back
Top Bottom