The Official What Grinds Your Gears Thread

I'd like to add a similar occupation to Luke's comment...

Religious marketers - those honourable people who feel that it is their duty to try and convert us to their religion. As much respect as I have for their level of faith, I am perfectly happy as I am now...

You know what grinds my gears?

People that think they are the greatest karaoke singers ever and absolutely kill some of the greatest songs ever composed.
Seriously, you suck and sound like you're in pain. Get off the stage, buy me a drink and leave it to the original artist.

You know what grinds my gears.
Sales people that knocks on your door at 8 am on saturday morning and says, "I am not here to sell anything"
Hello.. wtf are you doing here :rolleyes:
Alex :D

You know what really grinds my gears?
trying to lug a 4 ball bowling bag up 2 sets of stairs at milton :mad:

I have to agree with you there. I have a 3 ball bowling bag and that was hard at Rosemount WA. just to find out they had no record of a booking, so lugging them back down stairs.

What grinds my gears? Is when the people at the front of set of traffic lights while they are red, and they take for ever to get take off when it goes greeen.

You know what grinds my gears......

People who feign injury in a pathetic attempt to get sympathy.
Happens in all industries!

AGGGHHHH!!!

what really grinds my gears??? a lot of things!!!
*10 pins
*fords
*posers/wannabees
*people who take the word blond affensively... its a hair colour
*people who attempt to put the opposition off
*watching more adds then tv
*people who try to be funny but have no humour
*people who say "thats easy"...tries it... cant do it!!!
*adult/junior comp and adult turns up drunk or hungover
*when your talking to people listening to music
*people who stare... take a picture it lasts longer!!!
*school and homework... uve been working all day why continue it at home :confused:
that is wat bugs me!!!

peace amy

What really grinds my gears is people who are getting thrashed all over the country side, then decide to pull out to save you some embarresment from their miraculous come back.... Makes me want to hit my brother every time he does it.

When a flight is delayed for around an hour and in turn, I miss my connecting flight home by the skin of my teeth...
...and then once Ive arrived back in Sydney and Ive collected my gear [luggage and 30 kg of bowling ball] some inbred halfwit stops dead in front of me, blocking the door way completely and wont move his ass so I can get to my car without dropping all my stuff.

Today was not a good day.

I suppose I could riff a list of things that really grinds my gears. Let me see...eh...em.. low-carb diets, Michael Moore, the Republican National Convention, Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products, high-def T.V., the Bush daughters, wireless hot spots, The O.C., the U.N., recycling, getting punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammies, the real Grammies, Jeff that Wiggle who sleeps too darn much, the Yankee's payroll, the Red States, the Blue States, every hybrid car, every talk show host, everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, and everything, everything, everything, everything everything, everything, everything, everything that exists, past, present and future in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions. Oh, and Hugh Jackman.

What grinds my gears is people who cant accept the fact that nissan r32 gtr is the superior race car =p damn cheats /ford/holden/

I suppose I could riff a list of things that really grinds my gears. Let me see...eh...em.. low-carb diets, Michael Moore, the Republican National Convention, Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products, high-def T.V., the Bush daughters, wireless hot spots, The O.C., the U.N., recycling, getting punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammies, the real Grammies, Jeff that Wiggle who sleeps too darn much, the Yankee's payroll, the Red States, the Blue States, every hybrid car, every talk show host, everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, and everything, everything, everything, everything everything, everything, everything, everything that exists, past, present and future in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions. Oh, and Hugh Jackman.
Scrubs fan?
Hugh Jackman's Wolverine! How dare he.

........ Nick Cannon?

People who projectile vomit in a bathroom thats being shared by around 6 others and literally get it on top of the cistern, on the floor and over the basin. Then cant be fagged to clean it and in turn leave a lovely surprise for the next person who wishes to use the bathroom.

When people sit in the right lane in there car and will not get out of the way:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Keep left unless overtaking

When people sit in the right lane in there car and will not get out of the way:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Keep left unless overtaking

what grinds my gears, is that when I am in the right hand lane, doing 100 in a 9o/klm an hour zone, and there are still ****ers riding my arse, ohh it makes me mad

Back
Top Bottom