The Maryborough Open Carding Comedy Event

I had no issues with Cards being given…According to the rules of the Tournament Director i fully deserved my “Yellow Card” you haven’t seen me argue about that…John even spoke with me afterwards about it and I said Guilty as charged…

What I do take offence too is someone, getting on here and telling me how I should or shouldn’t drive a vehicle, when it has absolutely nothing to do with the thread at all or bowling for that matter…

If Maryborough want to give cards without warnings (which they announced to their credit) then we all need to obey their wishes…My only comment on that is that the system needs to be very consistent…
I would also like to say that I consider the abuse of bowling centre property or equipment more of an offence then a swear word on the lanes…Once again just my opinion…

Perhaps a swear jar could be introduced, and a $5.00 fee for every swear word (HEARD)...Money then goes into a prize fund for the bowlers to reclaim back… (Donators cannot claim it at that event)…They want bowling to be fun but, you cannot over step the mark and take away emotion and atmosphere and sometimes this can happen like it did on the weekend…There needs to be a fine line and at the moment it’s more of a grey area…

How some people were receiving them I in fact do have an issue with…that doesn’t mean that I am correct on that either, it’s just that it’s my opinion… Bowlers should have been informed that bowlers in some squads may have been also tournament committee members while they were bowling…That part I am not so keen on, but like I said earlier if that’s what it is then that’s what it is…You have to be one or the other…

No argument here from me on that…

Might like to get all of your facts straight and together before dribbling at the chin again Cam…
I do believe that’s something you do quiet often…Not to mention you do it very well…
On the other hand, Double standard is something you would know all about…
Would you like a straw!
i was there on friday nite it happened jase saw it quite well actually
when u went to mike i was on the same pair of lanes as luke, jim and you and i also saw with my own eyes you laugh when luke r did it.

Maybe you should just stick what you do best hey jason you know the "gay jokes" and baggin people about their body size you really are a class act arent you.

I did not start this post to be a attack thread. Maybe we should just look at the post i started and comment on that. Again good bowling to the winner this has nothing to do with him personally was a great finish !!!!

Thank you all for your comments.
I invited my juniors to watch how the best bowlers in Australia performed and I and they were impressed.
This was a TBA sanctioned tournament and as such all rules and regulations did apply.

Rule 210 - General Code Of Conduct
These rules of condict will apply to all bowlers, coaches, administrators and all other persons other ways involved.
A penalty system will apply to the tournament/league. The officials have the authority to issue official warnings and or cards for the breach of the code of conduct. If, in the opinion of an official, an incident is considered to be very serious breach of the code, then the person may issue a red card immediately without having first issued a warning or a yellow card.
The actions that a penalty may be issued for include but are not limited to the following.
Equipment Abuse
Physical Abuse
Verbal Abuse
Obscene Gestures
Contravening the TBA Anti Doping Policy
Contravening the TBA code Of Ethics
Unfair Advantage
Failure to Follow Tournament Officals Directions

As you can clearly see we do not make the rules TBA has.

John Lawton

Gee after a few months off preparing for my new arrival, I see I haven't missed much, people taking pot shots at people on the internet, but when the tournament rolls round oh were all friends again. People for crying out load if you have issues step up and deal with them don't slag each other off on The Total Bowling Forum???

Cam as for calling people names, Mate you’re the one at Bundaberg that was calling me names when you couldn’t get me because I was opening up a can off whoop ass on the lanes and you couldn’t match me, Hell you called me Bald, yeah I am, I called you Fat, and yeah you are deal with it, it goes on every single day.

Mark, The pots calling the Kettle black, It's no surprise there was drama at your Tournament because it seems that no matter what tournament you’re in it's issues with you, maybe you can address these issues in Anger Management

For Luke Rafton to walk out things must of been bad, I’m glad I didn’t waste my time, my money on this as it seems people did not enjoy the antics on or off the lanes, well I am off for another month, oh if anyone wants to talk to me I'll be at the next one, if you people can talk face to face and not hide behind you’re computer,

Shayne Melton, mate im jelous like you about the burnouts, because my pie van wont do skiddies also, Can you come to my street and police it, there's these young hoons doing burnouts at the end of it,
Later
Hammer

Gee after a few months off preparing for my new arrival, I see I haven't missed much, people taking pot shots at people on the internet, but when the tournament rolls round oh were all friends again. People for crying out load if you have issues step up and deal with them don't slag each other off on The Total Bowling Forum???
Cam as for calling people names, Mate you’re the one at Bundaberg that was calling me names when you couldn’t get me because I was opening up a can off whoop ass on the lanes and you couldn’t match me, Hell you called me Bald, yeah I am, I called you Fat, and yeah you are deal with it, it goes on every single day.
Mark, The pots calling the Kettle black, It's no surprise there was drama at your Tournament because it seems that no matter what tournament you’re in it's issues with you, maybe you can address these issues in Anger Management
For Luke Rafton to walk out things must of been bad, I’m glad I didn’t waste my time, my money on this as it seems people did not enjoy the antics on or off the lanes, well I am off for another month, oh if anyone wants to talk to me I'll be at the next one, if you people can talk face to face and not hide behind you’re computer,
Shayne Melton, mate im jelous like you about the burnouts, because my pie van wont do skiddies also, Can you come to my street and police it, there's these young hoons doing burnouts at the end of it,
Later
Hammer
on que as always hammer when some one puts some heat on jase you or someone else are there to keep up the pack mentally whose next to join the conga line of sucks and calling it how i see itin regards to the "Koala" of Bowling in this state.

Good luck to you mate it worked hey it got you a walk up start in the team didnt it.

Well as most of us would know the total bowling wide bay circuit had its third stop at Marlborough on the weekend and all I have to say is very disappointing. I was in disbelief when I was told that Luke Rafton was Yellow Carded for swearing at the pins now I know that this was at the pins because I was bowling on the same pair and I didn’t even hear it. Then to be told that the next squad Luke Green was carded for swearing I wasn’t there so I am unaware of how loud or soft it was but still where is the common sense from the TD really.

Then Sunday we came in and watched the squads before mine and I saw with my own eyes two bowlers blatantly swearing loudly and kicking ball returns consistently and not one of them were giving warnings or cards in my opinion it was pathetic the inconsistency of Mark and Johns completely obvious bias attacks on particular bowlers I mean to give Luke Rafton a second yellow card for pointing out that the approaches had ruined his shoes and were in some serious need of repair for Mark to just turn his back on him when he was trying to explain the problem was ridiculous. And another thing as well was the fact that they were giving out cards to bowlers that they had not even heard swear or seen doing anything at all but it was on the words of another tournament bowler.

Can someone also explain to me as to why the hell A Squad had a completely different pattern to the rest of the squads there is no way in hell that we bowled on the same patterns as the other 2 squads but hey what can you do.

Mark I really enjoyed bowling there but you should remember the old saying mate people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones as you were one of the hottest tempered bowlers going around when you bowled. I myself know that this has turned a few people off coming back to Marlborough and they are even considering not bowling the next stop witch is very disappointing as the circuit is great and I really enjoy bowling it.

Scott Fryer

Thank you all for your comments.
I invited my juniors to watch how the best bowlers in Australia performed and I and they were impressed.
This was a TBA sanctioned tournament and as such all rules and regulations did apply.
Rule 210 - General Code Of Conduct
These rules of condict will apply to all bowlers, coaches, administrators and all other persons other ways involved.
A penalty system will apply to the tournament/league. The officials have the authority to issue official warnings and or cards for the breach of the code of conduct. If, in the opinion of an official, an incident is considered to be very serious breach of the code, then the person may issue a red card immediately without having first issued a warning or a yellow card.
The actions that a penalty may be issued for include but are not limited to the following.
Equipment Abuse
Physical Abuse
Verbal Abuse
Obscene Gestures
Contravening the TBA Anti Doping Policy
Contravening the TBA code Of Ethics
Unfair Advantage
Failure to Follow Tournament Officals Directions
As you can clearly see we do not make the rules TBA has.
John Lawton

John noone is debating the rules it was how you and mark were so inconsistant in handing out cards and warnings thats the issue here

Hammer wrote

I was a young hoon as well. But I grew out of that crap a long time ago, about the time I drove real race cars and learned the difference between a race track and a public road.

I just think that everybody needs to get of their high horse.

why do you keep talking about this subject it has nothing to do with you or the bowl and more importantly it has nothing to do with this thread. Or do you want me to start a thread called " Off Topic " so you can keep dribbling the **** you are going on about. If you ask me nice i will. I Started this thread not as an attack at the winner if it was any one else i would of said the same thing so it is not personal. I am getting attacked over starting a topic and we all know chikens dont go well when they get attacked or do they ?? :confused:

After reading your very first post today I saw it as personal attack on Brenden. That's the way I saw it. So you attacked my family so I attacked back. I was staying away from the burn out issue as you can go back and see, but your mates keep bring it back up.

Well I would like to say well done to Maryborourgh for the great numbers you got for your event and your efforts.

I came out of hospital today to read such utter Bull on this site, yet again people amaze me. I was not there and I won’t comment on the posts by breaking down every little thing. But nearly every person that has put there two cents in has done wrong in a bowling centre, and Shayne weather you have grown out of doing things that you use to do, I am sure others will grow out of it too, just takes some people longer, but some people are very true in what they say, “those in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones” try and find the positives from the weekend, why sit and dwell on all the negatives. The yellow card issue, well at the end of the day weather you agree or disagree it is done now.

Try and not pick sh!t at each other, congrats those who won, and move on, I think it is what the sport needs now days. Just my two cents worth of course.

I can’t wait to retire in June, bring on Assoc Challenge.

Just want to say that Scott your facts are not evan close.
And hammer well it must be my fault that people bowled bad what a joke.....good on all of you guys for making a great tournment look bad all because you guys didnt like something.

Just want to say that Scott your facts are not evan close.
And hammer well it must be my fault that people bowled bad what a joke.....good on all of you guys for making a great tournment look bad all because you guys didnt like something.

And what facts are they Mark

i sat in the bowl for 12 hours on sunday and it wasnt this exciting....

come on guys... next time can you do this at the bowl so us ppl not bowling have something to watch....!

I would just like to make clear that i am not taking any thing away from Brendens win. It was very well bowled and to come back from that many pins behind was a champ's run of games. The best man won on the day.

Just want to say that Scott your facts are not evan close. And hammer well it must be my fault that people bowled bad what a joke.....good on all of you guys for making a great tournment look bad all because you guys didnt like something.

Still waiting for these facts Mark

Back
Top Bottom