The Maryborough Open Carding Comedy Event

happychicken

Staff member
I would have to say this is my first time ever that i have got onto totalbowling.com.au and had a ***** about some thing. I am the type of guy that just sits back and mucks around and does not let to much phase me but. I am the first person to say give out cards for people that are being silly or reckless. When I saw what some people got carded for in the squad i was bowling in, then when i was watching other squads and some people were going crazy and did not get carded i dont think the Decision making was fair across the board. Now it came to match play now the feild is smaller and there is no excuse for not seeing stupid behavior but there was one bowler that stuck out that was going off his head in the start of match play kicking the ball return and saying words i can not say on this site But nothing was done. I know if this would of happened in the squad that i was bowling in he would of most prob been out the door. I dont want to name names but the person i am talking about was in the top 3 and it was not 2nd and was not 3rd ( see no names named :D ) . To sum up this post if you are going to be strict with the cards be stricked across the board every one is ment to be equal. But besides this it was a fun week end good fishing up your way.

A another note lets talk about the two dick heads who pulled burn outs in front of the bowl as they left. You know who you are. Probibly lucky the owners didn't see you, you may not be welcome next time.

Its honestly the first time I've seen anyone in the WORLD kicked out of a tournament, and of all places it happened in Maryborough. I think it is a bit harsh and uncalled for, should be like everyone else in the world who just make the adults participating accountable for their actions.

I think it did nothing except to highlight the backwards thinking of country centres who think they are god. Why is the rest of the world do something the same and Maryborough has to be different?

HARSH!!!

lol i would watch who you call dick heads. I am sure them dick heads could drop you and your head band in one punch.

lol i would watch who you call dick heads. I am sure them dick heads could drop you and your head band in one punch.

I wasn't the the only one who thought it was unnessary. But I am the only one so far who is going to say it. If I was an owner and saw it happen I would refuse your entry next time. But I'm sure that you won't be back any way.

I wasn't the the only one who thought it was unnessary. But I am the only one so far who is going to say it. If I was an owner and saw it happen I would refuse your entry next time. But I'm sure that you won't be back any way.

So Shayne...Does the Bowl’s Land go all the way to the High-Way?

If so I will accept my second yellow card (once again like the first “AFTER I WAS DOBBED IN”)…

If it doesn’t then I don’t think what I do in my cars concerns you or anybody else for that matter…If anyone has a complaint it would be Jim…He forgot to hold on…Last time i looked i payed for my own tyres...;)

By the way you have never done anything wrong outside a bowling centre have you…Oh that’s right yours was “INSIDE”….

“Glass houses they say”

Dont worry i have carded my self from the next event if it is there. I did not know that the bowl owned the roads around the area. Might be a department of transport issue i am sure the dick heads who ever they were wont have a problem paying a fine :). But because of some other dick head we have gone off topic from the post i started. But i am proud of you mate you said some thing you think no one else will say your a warrior mate.

I have been asked not to post on this topic any more. So I'll just let it go and let you two think it's ok to be pretend race drivers on the public road.

Back on topic , the people who got cards probilbly deserved it. After the stink that went up after Kinaroy a bowling centre has stuck to there word and carded what they warned us about before every squad. And now you guys are not happy about it.

In respone 'happychicken'
Everyone has a temper on the lanes. You miss a spare, you get a split, etc.
I watched him all weekend. Yeah! He swore under is breath. Everyone can lip read. And yes, he did motion to kick a ball return, but never actually did it.
The tournament director only has 2 eyes. He can't see everything that goes on. But he did pretty good. In conculsion everyone bowler knows that the Tournament Director has the last say weather it is right or wrong.
Maybe you should look at your self on the lanes.
He bowled well all weekend. He deserved the WIN....
Congratulations Brendan.
George maybe you should get your facts right. No one was kicked out. Luke was carded for swearing. He was pissed off at the approach. He had every right to be, unfortunately it could not be fixed. He was not kiced out, he walked out.
And appologes to Luke, as nothing could be done.
Jason you were heard loud and cear be the tournament director
Thank you
Kristy

ps. Once again bowling shows its true *****ing colours....

I never said he should not of won the event he bowled great are you reading a different post to what i put up there.

LOL.... You said i pretended to kick a ball return......??? but did I ?......... Every one said you were a dick head before i went up there and now i know they are right. If i kicked a ball return or if i yelled out a word i should not of said then you can comment but yea.

I am not taking any thing away from brendan to make up the amount of pins he made up was amazing so dont bring this up again It was out right great bowling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

happy chicken I think you should read the post again, not once was it said you pretened to kick a ball return.
As for me being a dick head good on you for having your say because I dont care what you think or anyone else. I did what I thought was right on the day you dont like it thats up to you.
mark lawton.

So Shayne...Does the Bowl’s Land go all the way to the High-Way?
If so I will accept my second yellow card (once again like the first “AFTER I WAS DOBBED IN”)…If it doesn’t then I don’t think what I do in my cars concerns you or anybody else for that matter…If anyone has a complaint it would be Jim…He forgot to hold on…Last time i looked i payed for my own tyres...;)
By the way you have never done anything wrong outside a bowling centre have you…Oh that’s right yours was “INSIDE”….
“Glass houses they say”
its not like u havent dobbed anyone in before jase ;)
if i do believe correctly last friday night at logan you were real quick to have a tell to Mick kearney when Luke Green was lofting the ball only to laugh your head off two games later when your gold coast team mate luke rafton lofted it almost 50 feet.

Nothing like double standards hey.

In respone 'happychicken'
Everyone has a temper on the lanes. You miss a spare, you get a split, etc.
I watched him all weekend. Yeah! He swore under is breath. Everyone can lip read. And yes, he did motion to kick a ball return, but never actually did it.
The tournament director only has 2 eyes. He can't see everything that goes on. But he did pretty good. In conculsion everyone bowler knows that the Tournament Director has the last say weather it is right or wrong.
Maybe you should look at your self on the lanes.
He bowled well all weekend. He deserved the WIN....
Congratulations Brendan.
George maybe you should get your facts right. No one was kicked out. Luke was carded for swearing. He was pissed off at the approach. He had every right to be, unfortunately it could not be fixed. He was not kiced out, he walked out.
And appologes to Luke, as nothing could be done.
Jason you were heard loud and cear be the tournament director
Thank you
Kristy
ps. Once again bowling shows its true *****ing colours....

Read your own post mate you said " Everyone can lip read. And yes, he did motion to kick a ball return, but never actually did it.
" as said above. is that not the same as pretending to kick a ball return .....

Might like to get all of your facts straight and together before dribbling at the chin again Cam…

I do believe that’s something you do quiet often…Not to mention you do it very well…

On the other hand, Double standard is something you would know all about…

Would you like a straw!

Still dont see where I said you. She was talking about brendon
I dont know what you problem is but have your say and be done with it.
mark lawton

Looks like maryborough has set the standard for bowling in Queensland,might be best to put a lid on it now guys or keep it private;)

Back
Top Bottom