The 2007 NRL Telstra Premiership Thread

What's your pick for Origin 2? I'd say Queensland will win by 19 and Thurston to go back to back man of the match

omg god i hope Mr Pearson was on the phone to Chowny tonight

wtf was parra doing the raiders were 24 zip after 18 minutes god it was funny seeing the sqeels cop a reeming hahhah

sorry chowny
;)

Some suprising scores this weekend. Roosters smashed the Cowboys 64-30 which is SHOCKING and DEVESTATING.... Giant Killers the Raiders smashed the Eels 38-10 which is GREAT news....and the Storm defeated the Warriors 4-2. What kind of final scoreline is that? I suppose thats only good for the Broncos who FINALLY got 2 points this weekend, with the bye!! Souths finally win another game after winning their first 3 of the season with an upset win over the Panthers. Whats up with the Panthers? They win 1 week then lose the next. And finally the other Giant Killer team the West Tigers beat the knights 33-14. The comp is still wide open.

Good to see the Broncos have a win last night. I wonder if this time they can win back-to-back matches next week for the first time this year. At the moment they're in 10th spot. It amazes me that teams like the Roosters, Dragons, Bulldogs and I think the Warriors are doing worse. The once NRL powerhouse clubs down the bottom of the ladder

to much parting, no more likely the aspect is that they have to drive to the ground everyweek and drive home instead of a team bus, most likely dead tired lol

they need to retrain the referries, and stop using 3rd ref, i was watching the Penrith game(yes tonight they sucked) roosters first try should of not gone to 3rd ref as touch ref said knocked back but he ignored that and went upstairs, even if it was a no try what is the point of having touch ref if normal ref not going to acept there word.

As far as I'm concerned, Melbourne Storm have the NRL 2007 Premiership in the bag. No other team comes close this year. END OF STORY. It's simply a question of who they defeat in the grand final. The sad thing is that a team with their flair and excitement should be celebrated for their brilliance. Instead they are scoffed at my most NRL fans because they are from Melbourne and have a small fan base, hence very few people care.

If Melbourne Storm don't win the premiership this year, they have serious choking issues! :g:

As far as I'm concerned, Melbourne Storm have the NRL 2007 Premiership in the bag. No other team comes close this year. END OF STORY. It's simply a question of who they defeat in the grand final. The sad thing is that a team with their flair and excitement should be celebrated for their brilliance. Instead they are scoffed at my most NRL fans because they are from Melbourne and have a small fan base, hence very few people care.
If Melbourne Storm don't win the premiership this year, they have serious choking issues! :g:
They were in the same position last year. It could be a case of you have to lose a final before you win one for this Melbourne team. I'm no Melbourne fan but no doubt they're on even par with Manly as the best teams. Don't know whats up with the Cowboys. Shot themselves in the foot the last 2 weeks. Only halfway through the season so it's still anybodies guess who will win the Premiership. Last place team still has a good chance to make the finals and win the comp. Thats whats great about Rugby League

They were in the same position last year. It could be a case of you have to lose a final before you win one for this Melbourne team. I'm no Melbourne fan but no doubt they're on even par with Manly as the best teams. Don't know whats up with the Cowboys. Shot themselves in the foot the last 2 weeks. Only halfway through the season so it's still anybodies guess who will win the Premiership. Last place team still has a good chance to make the finals and win the comp. Thats whats great about Rugby League
I hope you are right there :( Feeling really depressed right at this moment my beloved Dragons on the bottom.

I hope you are right there :( Feeling really depressed right at this moment my beloved Dragons on the bottom.

Sorry about that didn't mean to send twice computer a bit slow today. LOL

yeh tru, but thats what i was thinking last year...
alot can happen in a matter of weeks
Thats it. This time last year nobody would have given the Broncos much chance of winning then all the sudden started winning just about every game at the end of the season to win the premiership. I'm thinking the same will happen with the Cowboys. They're going to lose a few more matches over the next few weeks but will make a late charge towards the finals and upset Manly in the preliminary final then upset the Storm in the Grand Final to become the 2007 NRL premiers

Back
Top Bottom