5 weeks till the Semis whos going to win the Telstra Cup

PeterB said:
I think the Dragons have won the last 4 games against us. Regrettable. But he only games that count now are the finals and the way it's looking I can't see the Broncos and Dragons meeting at this time, but the top 8 is so close who knows. Well positions 3-8 are close. Top 2 is already decided. The Broncos look to be playing back into form. The last 2 weeks have been encouraging.
PS: Gasnier is gay.

What's wrong with that he still play's great football.

Dragon said:
What's wrong with that he still play's great football.

Lenny, is that you? :lol: I didn't know you were a bowler and I've known you all these years. ;)

2nd place is not decided yet. The MIGHTY EAGLES still have a good chance. and while we are on the subject of gay footballers what about the hardest hitter of the eightys and ninetys "Ian Roberts"

GO THE MIGHTY EAGLES

PeterB said:
Manlys overrated.
What about Roberts?
you trying to turn this in to the fightclub forum ole mate :p

I do believe manlys form post origin has be signicantly better than the ponies

PeterB said:
Manlys overrated.
What about Roberts?
LOL manly overrated my ass. Seriously i watch every manly match every week and they really say nothing good about them especially on Fox sports, they are more like underrated

Ninja299 said:
you trying to turn this in to the fightclub forum ole mate :p
I do believe manlys form post origin has be signicantly better than the ponies

That's right Cam, but I'm not talking up the Broncos, am I?

It's a football thread mate. A fight is bound to break out once in awhile. ;)

eagles_rule2005 said:
LOL manly overrated my ass. Seriously i watch every manly match every week and they really say nothing good about them especially on Fox sports, they are more like underrated

Maybe because they just simply suck.

eagles_rule2005 said:
yeh thats why we are sitting in 3rd position. The only teams that suck is the teams who lose against the rabbitohs

WOW!

Manly must really suck then seeing they went down, twice, to the team that got beaten by the RabbiCrowes this season.

32-10 & 16-10. Ahhh fond memories. :lol: Obviously yours is short. :lol:

As far as manly goes, no Terry Hill means no passion, no spirit, NO PREMIERSHIP!!

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANLY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANLY

You all saw the 2006 premiers win tonight

GO THOSE SEAEAGLES :D

Was told they had to use all of their personal tonight to scrap in for the win. Each person scored a point.

2006 Premiers will be the side who has a big influence on the match.

Go the Referees

Must be the Harrigan coming out in their training.

Easy win for manly great game everyone played great storm next week should be a win down there to. 2006 Premiers the mighty sea eagles bring it home fellas

Back
Top Bottom