2006 NRL Draw!

Bronco's will go alright just choke and lose again in the semi's hahahahaha
Just wonder what the losing streak will be this year Lmfao

i dunno about that Cam... year of the shark i say. We are well overdue and its definately our year... We will do it for Steve!

nay_lea said:
i dunno about that Cam... year of the shark i say. We are well overdue and its definately our year... We will do it for Steve!
hehehe
year of the shark

some say waiting for the sharks to win a comp is like waiting for harold holt to come back from his swim :D :D

Cant wait for manly to win the First Steve Rogers cup this season too, apparently it will be played out once a season between manly and the sharks

news just announced the NRL is cancelling this years season and awarding the premiership to the might Bulldogs as all other teams know they do not stand a chance

Aaron24 said:
news just announced the NRL is cancelling this years season and awarding the premiership to the might Bulldogs as all other teams know they do not stand a chance

lol, you wish. Go the Broncos. Queenlslander

Round 1 10-12 March 2006
Knights v Eels
Rabbitohs v Roosters
Sea Eagles v Raiders
Broncos v Cowboys
Warriors v Storm
Sharks BYE
Tigers v Dragons
Bulldogs v Panthers

The season is just days away and i for one cant wait

The match ill be looking forward to will be on foxsports at 6:30pm next Saturday night when the Mighty Manly Seaeagles thump the raiders.

Theres some real crackers to start the season and i think it will be an effort to get 3 or 4 out of 7 in the tipping.

Back
Top Bottom