NRL Round 1 2007 Announced

Cam S

BEEEEEEEEEAVER
Friday 16 March, 2007
Broncos Vs Cowboys Suncorp Stadium 7.30pm (Ch9) (8.30pm Syd)
Storm Vs Wests Tigers Olympic Park 7.30pm(Ch9)

Saturday 17 March, 2007
Warriors Vs Eels Mt Smart Stadium 7.30pm (Fox Live) (5.30pm Syd)
Sea Eagles Vs Raiders Brookvale Oval 7.30pm (Fox Sports)
Sharks Vs Panthers Toyota Park 7.30pm (Fox Sports)

Sunday 18 March, 2007
Knights Vs Bulldogs Energy Aust Stadium 2.00pm (Fox Live)
Titans Vs Dragons Suncorp Stadium 3.00pm (Ch 9) (4pm Syd)

Monday 19 March, 2007
Roosters Vs Rabbitohs Aussie Stadium 7.00pm (Fox Live)

Just wondering if the owner of totalbowling is keen to put some folding on the game in bold. If i remember right his team did win the same game last year ;)

Now now Cam. You really should stop talking up the Sea Beagles mate. You know 2007 won't be their year. Back to back for the Broncos. ;)

Cam you should really hook that mask back up to oxygen...That other tank your sucking on is really effecting your thought process...;)

Just on another note for the QLders
are there many people planning on going to the Titans first game, Im planning to go to brookie to see the manly game but if i can get an early flight back sunday i will be keen as to see the Titans give it to the dragons

just wondering who would like to be in a tipping comp, i could run it or have someone in the house run it, maybe ppl could pay winner takes all, opions?

I'll go to the Dragons first game with ya Cam.... Although you'll probably be in too much distress to go after Manly get a hiding.

Just on another note for the QLders
are there many people planning on going to the Titans first game, Im planning to go to brookie to see the manly game but if i can get an early flight back sunday i will be keen as to see the Titans give it to the dragons

you know ill be there cam lol
but im gonna get some good seats and take the young fella so he can see the best players up close
daniel d

Back
Top Bottom