5 weeks till the Semis whos going to win the Telstra Cup

I am a Manly fan no doubt, but i'm not sure if they can go all the way. I think the Eels are a chance, they have a quite potent attack. The Storms best weapon is defence but that cant win every game against a strong attack.

However, i do think Manly are the sleeping giants, they arent without a chance

Jase said:
You may have gone all the way in the Open Masters yesterday at Milton Cam with BOTH EYES OPEN................:D :D :D
nah jase i was doin my impression of parra's season,
starting off slow showing some promise then choking miserably :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

only difference is parra will actually make the final 6 to do it, i didnt :(

MinusZero said:
I am a Manly fan no doubt, but i'm not sure if they can go all the way. I think the Eels are a chance, they have a quite potent attack. The Storms best weapon is defence but that cant win every game against a strong attack.

However, i do think Manly are the sleeping giants, they arent without a chance
believe in the maroon and white mate
2006 is our year :)

Dragon said:
Oh are you the Broncos:eek: I don't think so:rolleyes:

So you've never referred to the Dragqueens as "we?" I highly doubt that. Knowing Dragons supporters as I do I think you have.

PeterB said:
So you've never referred to the Dragqueens as "we?" I highly doubt that. Knowing Dragons supporters as I do I think you have.

LOL:) Off course i have. Do you bowl with evil gee?

I do post there from time to time. It's more for the entertainment value. It's an awesome forum to visit after a Dragons loss lol.

Who cares who wins, bring back the biff, I use to love watching good old fatty and sterlo play, those were the days.

PeterB said:
I care who wins. ;)
So do I. The Broncos are gonna win, especially if they play the dragons or manly in the grand final, i care about that.

Don't know about that one Deadman. I'd love to see US flogged the Dragons again in a Grand Final, but I'll reserve my judgement when I see the team play with Hunt back in the side and the worlds best outside back, Hodges, is back in the centres.

PeterB said:
Don't know about that one Deadman. I'd love to see US flogged the Dragons again in a Grand Final, but I'll reserve my judgement when I see the team play with Hunt back in the side and the worlds best outside back, Hodges, is back in the centres.
Hunt to half-back, Hodges at fullback and Perry as reserve utility. Broncos can't lose!! They'll do it for big Webke.

I doubt Bennett will make the changes this late in the season. Hunt works well with Lockyer from fullback. The more Lockyer can play at second receiver the better for us.

However, it wouldn't surprise me to see that scenario next season. I agree. Win it for big Webcke.

PeterB said:
I doubt Bennett will make the changes this late in the season. Hunt works well with Lockyer from fullback. The more Lockyer can play at second receiver the better for us.
I agree but Hodges has played well at fullback and the lack of creativity from Perry at half-back has been part of the reason why they lost 5 in a row.

I don't think the Broncos are as strong and as feared as they were a few years back.
I would love to see a Dragon/ Broncos GF but i don't think it will happen this year;)

Dragon said:
I don't think the Broncos are as strong and as feared as they were a few years back.
I would love to see a Dragon/ Broncos GF but i don't think it will happen this year;)

Absolutely not, but the last couple of weeks has given Broncos supporters some hope. Beating Parramatta this weekend will put us in good stead. Whether we can or not is another story.

Come to think of it, I don't want a Broncos vs Dragons Grand Final. It gets boring beating the same team all the time.

PeterB said:
Absolutely not, but the last couple of weeks has given Broncos supporters some hope. Beating Parramatta this weekend will put us in good stead. Whether we can or not is another story.
Come to think of it, I don't want a Broncos vs Dragons Grand Final. It gets boring beating the same team all the time.

Maybe the Broncos beat my Dragons easy in the past, not sure too sure about nowadays the Dragons have won the last few games they have played each other!!!!!!!!!

I think the Dragons have won the last 4 games against us. Regrettable. But he only games that count now are the finals and the way it's looking I can't see the Broncos and Dragons meeting at this time, but the top 8 is so close who knows. Well positions 3-8 are close. Top 2 is already decided. The Broncos look to be playing back into form. The last 2 weeks have been encouraging.

PS: Gasnier is gay.

Back
Top Bottom