The 2007 NRL Telstra Premiership Thread

Giant Killers hm i think Penrith have just become the Killers of 2007, not only did they beat the favourites but did it well, sorry manly supporters but this week yr a game was not good enough lmao

We never win under Steve Clarke anyway Poiter ...

Besides ... Broncos lost .. I'm happy. And we are still on top of the comp .. ROFLMAO.

your opinions please:

Is there betting on footy games, like there is in cricket? Penrith fair enough but the Broncos game??????:surrender:

Poor ol' Broncos lost again. They're one of the best defencive teams in the comp. They havent conceded more than 30 points all season and have only conceded more than 20 point only 5 times yet they keep losing. Problem they have is with or without Lockyer they can't score points, trys or goals. Looks like the knight game was a one off. Good to see Manly lost. Keeps the chase for the minor premiership alive.

GO THE COWBOYS!!!!!!!!

yeh great to see manly had a loss. like i said manly will come crashing down the ladder :p
yeh broncos had a very ordinary game. i think they need to have a good hard week training to recover from that one.

GO THE TITANS!!!

yeh great to see manly had a loss. like i said manly will come crashing down the ladder :p
yeh broncos had a very ordinary game. i think they need to have a good hard week training to recover from that one.
GO THE TITANS!!!

With a bye next, then four out of five games at Brookvale .. I can't see them 'crashing down the ladder' .. sorry.

Eagles_Rule .... go on the dole mate ...

its strange actually, Penrith had a good game, pushed manly wide in first half and found them napping, des gave manly a gop full at half time and they play better half of footy, Brisbane well what can i say besides they stink lol. no really i am at a lost, they win state of orgin 1 and then come out on sunday and murder newcastle, mind you newcastle lost 3 top players before the game.

it just goes to show you that this year the title race is wide open and anyone can win in september.

get stuffed :p

lol, hit a nerve did we hahahahahahahahahahaahaha, you guys make me laugh, I couldn't be more pleased that Manly lost, ahh just a sign of things to come

Yeah Im here Pete, didn't watch the game, whats another loss, at least we will be getting 2 points next week :) :)
The difference is I don't care whether Brisbane win or lose, I only watch it occasionaly, so it's not a big deal to me :p :p

lol, hit a nerve did we
Yeah Im here Pete, didn't watch the game, whats another loss, at least we will be getting 2 points next week :) :)
The difference is I don't care whether Brisbane win or lose, I only watch it occasionaly, so it's not a big deal to me :p :p

Two points next week might lift you back into a tie for last ... if the Roosters and Bulldogs win this weekend.

The difference ... I've got all this material, and you've got nothin ... :D YEAH !!

Two points next week might lift you back into a tie for last ... if the Roosters and Bulldogs win this weekend.
The difference ... I've got all this material, and you've got nothin ... :D YEAH !!

A bit like your website mate, GOT NOTHIN :cool: :cool: ouch

P.s Was that below the belt Marto, lol all in fun mate

Let's keep it to the Footy, Hammer ... if you've got anything else ... I dont need the free publicity for my site, otherwise I'd put it in my sig .. wouldn't I?

Relying on the bye to get you out of last .... bit of a clutch at some straws eh?

Manly....Broncos...dosen't matter. Your 2007 NRL Premiers will be

NORTH QUEENSLAND COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, hit a nerve did we hahahahahahahahahahaahaha, you guys make me laugh, I couldn't be more pleased that Manly lost, ahh just a sign of things to come

hey steve :p ;) and :) their called emoticons because it was said tongue in check mate

Translated : Yeah we really are sh$t this year

The difference is I don't care whether Brisbane win or lose, I only watch it occasionaly, so it's not a big deal to me

Translated : Im a bandwagoner ill jump back on if and when they start winning again.

See thats the thing big fella theres something very speical about following Manly and it does hurt when our team lose thankfully unlike some other teams it doesnt happen too much now days mate :)

Anybody see the Sharks v Cowboys game Saturday night? Without a doubt one of the toughest and best games of the year. Almost every rule in rugby league was broken, fights every five minutes, it was a game of penalties but very entertaining. The most important part with only 3 minutes to go, a great try to Ty Williams to win the game for the 2007 NRL Premiers the North Queensland Cowboys!!

Back
Top Bottom