TBA sanctions

Crawf

Doin' the Mess Around!
This topic is a bit left field, but what's the situation with sanctions? If i bowl two leagues and sanction through my league at one centre, does that affect what i can and can't do at the other centre in any way? The answer is most likely quite obvious, but it is the first year that i will be bowling at multiple centres, so its all a bit new to me! :)

Crawf you only need to sanction once. You can sanction through either your local Association/Centre or any other Association of your choice.
Be aware that different Associations may offer different benefits to their members. For instance if you join the local Association at say Tweed Heads you will receive all the benefits of Tweed Heads membership. That membership entitles you to bowl League or Tournament at any Centre anywhere in Australia. (I don't know about overseas).
However if you also decide to bowl league at a different Centre to the one you joined, you may not receive the same benefits as the local members (cheap practise games, TBA Awards, pro shop discounts etc.). Some Associations also have an option to join as an Associate member provided you are already a registered member somewhere. This is to enable you to receive the local benefits without having to pay the TBA registration component twice.You may receive reciprocal benefits if you join through an AMF Centre - I really don't know how their system works - Graham might be able to clarify that.

Registering at an AMF centre gives you your entitlements at any AMF Centre - practise rates, and all the other extras coming this year (Coke draw, 1 in 6 free coffee, Good Guys discounts, token discounts, pro shop discounts, birthday party and other package discounts) etc...

There's a fair bit this year - I just finished making the packages at my centre and there is, i think, 9 cards per package.

You receive your practise rate entitlement upon showing your Privilege Card at any AMF Centre you choose to practise at.

-
D

Back
Top Bottom