TBA Nationals "Ball Paddock" - Something different

rpac23

Posse Court Jester
I found it very different about TBA's "ball paddock" for this years TBA Adult National Championships.

Just thought i'd put it out there so everyone can make a decision wether or not they're going to leave or take their gear with them everyday...

Definately something very different...

Attachments

• Image009.jpg
    Image009.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 149
  • Image010.jpg
    Image010.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 161
  • Image011.jpg
    Image011.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 134
is TBA and / or AMF Mt Gravatt going to pay for all the balls that crack whislt locked in these containers, or should that be hot houses

Lexi, They're outside at the back of the bowl.

Graham, I dont know but I put this info to allow people to figure out what they want to do.

They're the new improved "Revivor" units.

30 mins is all you need to get all the oil out of your balls... and as an added bonus, you'll also get to see the weightblock after they crack.

Enjoy.

This was supposed to be done down here in 2006. We told AMF you must be joking. Would have been ball death galore considering the weather we had during the Nationals... 34* and bushfires one week and snow on the Mountain the next (no joke)

They're the new improved "Revivor" units.

30 mins is all you need to get all the oil out of your balls... and as an added bonus, you'll also get to see the weightblock after they crack.

Enjoy.

This was supposed to be done down here in 2006. We told AMF you must be joking. Would have been ball death galore considering the weather we had during the Nationals... 34* and bushfires one week and snow on the Mountain the next (no joke)

It was an interesting weather pattern indeed... good work on getting that changed too ;)

F.Y.I
thought I would check the temperature in my container (15km from Mt Gravatt)
the result being - 12noon
outside air temp. 26C
inside container 48C - not yet in full sun.
So I guess that the Ball Paddock is airconditioned ?

Least they won't need much storage space for the gear this way....

They must be kidding? Right?

The containers are refridgerated maybe you should check your facts first before complaining. Be apart of the solution not apart of the problem

Could be handy then, as long as the temp is set right. Funny when a centre gets remodeled that all the spare room where you could keep stuff goes bye bye :(

ps
Nice first post, dont come back!!!

The containers are refridgerated maybe you should check your facts first before complaining. Be apart of the solution not apart of the problem

so was it air conditioned last year at east coast?:confused:
because the amount of oil that came out of my balls in the one night i left them in that container/oven was unbelievable. the balls started dripping when held up in the air.:eek:

i just hid my gear underneath the stands for the rest of the tourny...:p

p.s. i agree with adrian... good way to start posting on here!

At least AMF are supplying something to store your bowling gear. Personally I take back to my Motel or Apartment, at least I dont have to worry if anything gets stolen or wrecked.

The simple fact is that AMF have done something to ease the problem and you the bowlers have a choice to use the container to store your bowling gear or take back to where you are staying.

I can not see what the problem is........:confused:

Maybe AMF should have saved the money on storage container and told ALL bowlers to take their gear home every night.

But then we would have different people complaining about.......whatever:eek:

The simple fact is that AMF have done something to ease the problem and you the bowlers have a choice to use the container to store your bowling gear or take back to where you are staying.

I can not see what the problem is........:confused:

the problem is that it gets too hot inside the container and the balls could potentially crack.

Back
Top Bottom