2013 Nats- info & suggestions.

we had a two bedroom apartment for $180 per night for a long stay (nearly 4 weeks). This also had a sofa bed in the lounge room and a alcove or study where a portable bed could be placed. So you could sleep 6 comfortably providing two were a couple. An ensuite, a 2nd bathroom, laundry and full kitchen - home away from home!

Hey Christian it will be great to catch up with you, and hopefully Lloydy will come up as well so we can get Big Steve and Little Webber in the same room again :)
Big Steve, Can't wait!!! All going well I will be there. 10 years on from since my last visit, I'm sure we have both lost a bit more hair since then. Ha Ha!

Hmmm, dont have good memory's of Townsville 10 years ago.
I'm sure you're fitter faster and stronger than you were back then Robbie. (as we all are)!!:>) Mabey they should make sure they have an ambo waiting outside this time when you are bowling.

I'm sure you're fitter faster and stronger than you were back then Robbie. (as we all are)!!:>) Mabey they should make sure they have an ambo waiting outside this time when you are bowling.
Jeez Chin, 10 years ago??? I can remember 1990?? I think it was. My worst experiance on the lane in Rauchiug...BUT the best holiday off the lanes

RobbieB,
Just a thought, What about running a Media Pro/Am early in the event. Select a few Pro's to partner Media personalities. Perhaps Elsie might help recruit the media stars, could be run over a couple of hours at an appropriate time near opening ceremonies. Do a different type format to make it more interesting
Would have to help generate additional media coverage ?

How cool would it be to have Belmo and Diandry run one of their clinics at the nationals. Obviously it would have to be early on so it doesn't clash with the WSOB.

I like the idea of a pro-am, have floated this with TBA before. I'll see what we can organise, and when.
Would anyone be interested in a ball physics and layout seminar one evening?

Would anyone be interested in a ball physics and layout seminar one evening?
What about a Webinar, TBA could organize the live streaming and then have a copy available on their website for future viewers.
You could do at any time, however if you did present at the Nationals, you could still symlcast to the web, that way a wider audience would have access to the info

Back
Top Bottom