Bid for nationals, what do you reckon???

*'TOPHER*

Hey, i was looking at the tba website( www.tenpin.org.au ), and i came across this.....
"2006 & 2007 National Championships Expression of Interest
The Australian Youth Teams Challenge, Junior and Adult National Championships are Australia’s premier tenpin events. Encompassing President’s Shield, Walter de Veer, Walter Rachuig Trophy and The Australian Masters in addition to Teams, Mixed Teams, Doubles, Mixed Doubles and Singles events, the Australian Nationals offers something for every Australian Tenpin Bowler.
It also offers Proprietors the opportunity to host these premier events in their centre and showcase Australia’s elite Tenpin athletes to their in house bowlers, encouraging them to participate in their sport’s National Championships and feature prominently in the extensive marketing campaign that accompanies the event.
Tenpin Bowling Australia has designed a proposal system to allow Proprietors to bid for the right to host the Australian Junior or Adult National Championships.
The proposal guidelines have been created and can be downloaded from the TBA Website (www.tenpin.org.au) from the Announcements link. "

Anyway i was just wondering what people thought about the idea?

are you in or out?

Cheers im off
CO$HEA

What exactly is there to be "in or out" about ?

Thats for centres to put forward a proposal to host the championships - so I'm having trouble understanding the point.

yeah sorry didnt make it very clear,

do you think that centers should be aloud to bid for the chance to host it?

By bid, I believe it means they put in there bid to host it, as in the details of the centre and what they have to offer and sponsors etc

They don't actually bid money, as in highest bid wins the rights..

I'm not sure if thats what you were meaning but if so hopefully I cleared it up for you, if not im not sure why you would guess its unfair :?

Macca

hmm yeah i guess i was wrong my bad, i thought it was how you have explained it already with the centers that wanted to host it putting forward a proposal and what not

Sorry :oops:

This is an extract from the TBA website.....

The Host Centre must provide or source sponsorship to the value of $10,000.00 for Junior and Adult National Championships.

Back
Top Bottom