Sth Qld Roll-offs

hey congrats to everyone that made the team this year.
To my old 06, 05 and even 04(Rach) you go out and do me proud.
Rocky awesome effort you did so well.
Rach and Jacinta i dont know what you girls are going to do next year with out me so much fresh meat to break into the good old team ways.
Cathida, you did me so proud i know you got my message on friday night a bit well but they all meant good things.
Jypsy, i know that you saw in that magical ball of yours that you were going to make the team will be hating with you all of the way.
Dean, what did i tell you about not to worry about your bowling, Matt the Magical Man has all of the answers.
Malcom, Chris and Jaydn did i tell you three that you guys would have no problem with making team.
Remember Magical Matt is only one call away!

Matt

Well done all the people that made both teams!!

on the girls side i'd like to really congratulate Kimmie!! she is my bowling hero!! make sure you girls look after her for me =D

and on da guys side too all of the guys!! especially Dean!! you are a gr8 guy!! alot ahead of you!! and well done for making the team even with your injury!!

im glad i made second reserve... hopefully i will be drafting this yr!! coz i really wanna go to shield =D

well gotta fly..

Love melly <3

Congratulations to everyone who made the team you guys looked like you's were enjoying yourselves out there today.
Most importantly, congratulations to Aaron, Dean and Alex. You guys did awesome. Aaron, you have so much more ahead of you and I'm sure you'll do well, keep up the awesome work!
Dean, dean, dean, I had my doubts about you bowling this weekend with your injury but im glad you did, you deserve to be on that team.
And finally, Alex, I'm so happy for you to finally make the SQ team. You should have been there last year and now you've proven to everyone that this is where you belong, on the SQ Team. Well done, huge achievement. I'm sure you guys will do well at Nationals.
Also congrats to Malcom, you bowled awesome all weekend and never looked like slipping out of first. Nice work!
And last but not least, good work Patti, the little hustler, for trying hard out there over the weekend. I'm sure you'll be on that team in the near future!

To Beckie-boo. Sean Vettiger bowled a 186.6 average over 20 games. That adds up to a whole lot more than a 1902 pinfall. Someone needs to go back to school.

Congrats to all that made the team, you should be extremely proud of yourselves. Well done to Jazza for top spot (this girl rocks, knee surgery and she blitzed em) Malcolm nice average buddy, you did fantastic.

Huge congrats to Rochelle (you are on fire girl), Michelle & Rachie we knew you'd be there chikkies...Way to go.

Also to Chris, CONGRATS and very much deserved

Well done to Aaron, Dean and the man Alex Knaap you are a superstar mate.

Hope you all go away at nationals and make us proud. Top stuff

Congrats to all who made the team.. i am sure that you will all do SQ proud!

Special shout out to my lil sis naomi, babe you bowled so well and i am very proud of you. Your mum would be so so so so proud of you with both the way you bowled and the way you handled yourself over the weekend.

Well done to all those who made both teams - there are certainly some bowlers in there who are 'on fire' - I feel sure that will continue for next year !!!! Good luck and congrats.....give it everything !!

Flower

hey everyone i know i posted on this allready but i just wanna say thank you to all the staff at green slopes and at kedron it was a preety smooth weekend(cough,coughlol:p )............... also thank you to all the people that rolled off u guys made that weekeend the best weekend of my life i cant wait till nxt year.

and last but not least i wanna say congrats to alex knapp, mate its been a long time coming but u did buddy, deano...mate u were injured and u still made the team good work,...aaron duff u just keep getting beta and beta good luk at nats mate.

gosh malcom freaking idiot:p....u never looked like giving up first place u had it in the bag ohh and red nut representlol:p , sean vettiger wat can i say mate u blitzed them, chris wingett mate i dunno wat to say well i can say that u were this close________ to cathing malcom on pinfall;)lol :D..... gosh jayden freaking idiot lol u did well i knew u could make it ;).

Congrats to all who made both teams. It was always a real buzz rolling off for president's shield, I am sure you will do us all proud no matter what.

What a come back Jacinta!!!!! Well done, mum will still be smiling!!!

Broni :cool:

congrats to all the guys that made the team.

Speical mention has to go to Chauntel Lyon it was her first time rolling off and she fought hard after a slow start on saturday to miss out on the top 7 by only 54 sticks.

hey people,
congrats to everyone who made the sq team for next year..
exspecially KIm Russell!!! u did great girl, everyone from townsville is proud of you, we all knew you could do it!!
love missy xoxo

Big congrats Jacinta, I know how much you wanted to make this team!

You worked really hard and made some big sacrifices to bowl this weekend, and I'm very proud of you!

xoxo

Well, Well, Well, where do I start Kids.

MY LITTLE JAYDN - Kiddo I so didnt even realise that you were rolling off...champ you will go far in this sport honestly...Well done little one

Rachy Poo - Well done girly I knew you could do it....I choked and came third but at least I can still walk...JUST haha

Jodes - Well done babe...second year break in all those newies with the lube in your shoe...

Jacinta - Well done on making the team for the third year..Do us old chicks proud and do better than this year PLEASE...Well done on beating that injury.

Michelle - Dont you be touching no wild turkey down there missy...you behave. Well done babe congrats and do ubby and me proud down there.

And Rocky - well done girly. Go out there and show the rest of the country what youre really made of.

And last but not least my little Christopher. Be nice to your Sister. I knew you could do it buddy..You also will go far with your talent..Im so proud of you.

I hope I havnt forgot anybody. Im sorry if I did

And to all you newbies out there...ENJOY it will be the best time of your lives. Go down there and do us proud.

Well done to all who rolled off...wish I could have been there to watch.

Love ya's all
Cass

I would like to say congratulations to everyone that made the team...everyone bowled really well and those that did make the team good luck at nationals next year...i will be there to cheer you guys on...special congrats to michelle...i knew you could do it(can't wait till you come and visit:D ) and sean...i told you that you would make it...i am really proud of ya...
Also to Patti...my little buddy you did really well, you will just have to pull out your sweet skills next year lol...
Love Beth

Cass-

Rachy Poo - Well done girly I knew you could do it....I choked and came third but at least I can still walk...JUST haha

Jodes - Well done babe...second year break in all those newies with the lube in your shoe...

good to know you can still walk muahahaha!!! oh god, i dont think we will try the lube again!

This is ganna be a long post lol

First off Id like to congratulate my Malcolm on bowling the house down all weekend. You did so well babe and I hope you kick ass a Shield. You really deserve it. Love you heaps.

Jazza - You bowled so well all weekend, even with a swollen knee.

BaaMoo - I love you work ;). Well done on making in 2 years in a row. You will do awesome at Shield I know it!

Jew - I love the hair! You are a dead set champ Mikky. You will go so far in the sport. You bowled so well and truly deserve to be in the team

Rocky aka Miss 300 - Well done girly. You just keep blowing the boards away! Goodluck down there

MellyMoo - You bowled really well on the weekend. Making reserve is nothing to be ashamed about! You did so well and I'm very proud of u!

Now for the Boys..

Alex - You are a bloody champ! You really proved that you a strong force and I know you will make Qld very proud next year

Sean - Woot Woot! Well done on making the team. You have alot of potential

Aaron - I'm so proud of you! You are suck a quiet achiever and you will do so well while your away! Keep doing what you do best and bever give up!

Chris - Yeaaahhh, Well done buddy. Always knew you would get in!

Deano - Not to bloody shabby for someone who has been injured. Well done buddy. Well deserved

Jaydn - What did your Mother and I tell ya??? Well done sweetie! Don;t listen to what other ppl tell you, you are a champ and you will kick ass!

Josh - Well done on making 1st reserve!

And last but not least PATTI, Well done you little ripper. You bowled so well and gane it all you had. !3th place for your first time rolling off is an awesome effort. You'll make it next year for sure. Just keep Hustling and u'll be in there like swimwear.

Well done to all of you again,

Taya

Congratulations to everyone who made the team, especially Rach, Jacinta, Jodee, Malcolm, Chris and Alex.

Sorry its late we just got back from hols, again well done to you all, Alex a BIG congratulations to you well deserved and well earned.
Mick and Cath

hey congrats on everyone that made the team especially michelle and rachelle u made it again lol this time i will know u at nats lol but congrats anyway see ya nxt at mt gravatt

congrats to all the guys that made the team.
Speical mention has to go to Chauntel Lyon it was her first time rolling off and she fought hard after a slow start on saturday to miss out on the top 7 by only 54 sticks.

well done chauny me is proud of you :cool:

david

Back
Top Bottom