Sth Qld Jnr Roll offs

I just want to say a Congratulations to Jodee i knew she would make it!! GOOOOO YODA!! a Congratulations to Jacinta go girl I can't wait till we go to Rcky it's going to be so much better because i won't be in a team that comes last all the time!! Congrtulations Cass good work!! Go rach have fun down there!! Go Mikky i knew you would make it!! GOOOOOO MATTY i hope you do well and remember have fun!! and Congrtulations Luke for making the team again!!

From Chooken aka Caitlin

Congratulations to Steven Armstrong for making the squad. Considering Steven ended the first day in 12th, he really lifted his game and never doubted his ability. Well done.

Congrats to all the guys who made the team, you all obviously deserve your spot in the team.

And to Cassie, we did it! Yeah, go us!

CONGRATULATIONS Aunty Jodee for making the team.
Lots of love Madeleine,Jessica and Kaitlin:D

yeah congrats everyone who made the team, all you guys bowled awesome on some pretty tough conditions, well done matty and cassie for getting top.

rhys

Congrats to everyone that made the team, i had an awsome weekend with every1.

me n matty got to do our dance and me n michelle get to share a room for rocky and sheild who could ask for more lol

but seriously congrats to every1 the lanes were yuck!!!

krissy xox

hey guys
well done to all those that made the team especially cass and adam...you guys rock and you really deserve it...have fun at nationals:D
love beth

yea it was a fun day though i didn't make the team but hey next year or i may draft if ma mum lets me.
but jodee ur da bomb

jgosh

A BIIIIIIG well done to all bowlers who rolled off and made the team.. Especially Rach.. all that training and hard work has finally paid off!! You did this the hard way and took no short cuts! To finish top 3 is fantastic..You can now proudly represent your STATE.. I would also like to congratulate Katie K. She never gave up no matter what!! Other than the little trip at the line I had total faith Rach would make it.. Look forward to seeing the trophies coming back to QLD..

Darth Vader said:
A BIIIIIIG well done to all bowlers who rolled off and made the team.. Especially Rach.. all that training and hard work has finally paid off!! You did this the hard way and took no short cuts! To finish top 3 is fantastic..You can now proudly represent your STATE.. I would also like to congratulate Katie K. She never gave up no matter what!! Other than the little trip at the line I had total faith Rach would make it.. Look forward to seeing the trophies coming back to QLD..
Damn Straight!!

Hey Rach i told you all day that we were gonna make the team!!! :cool:
Thanks everyone for all of your congratulations!! 6months of hard training really pays off!;)

Adam, you deserved your spot in the team too!!!
Congratulations too Luke aswell we all new you would make it!!!

Shield is going to be the best!!
As Mrs Weir Said, SQ Only Takes The best and Brings home the Trophys!
Yoda...

cassie 180.1
jacinta 179.89
rachael 179.16
jodee 177.47
krissy 170.74
micky 166.68
katie 166

matt 188.4
hamish186.8
brendan179
steven178.8
ken 177.1
luke 174.7
adam 173.2

Congrats to everyone who made the team.. and to my babee Ken im so proud of you!!! you did very well!!!

good luck to the sq team next year... give it your all

krystal

Yoda has much WISDOM!! :D
Hey Krystal!! Tell BARBIE I am proud of him!!

Everyone can hold their heads high, you all bowled well on one of the toughest conditions ever laid down for a roll off!!

May the FORCE be with you all

matty: your my champ, i knew that you were capable of topping it after how well you bowled on the first day.
hamish: you've finally done it and for your last year your representing your own STATE!
luke: congrats on making the team again.
adam: congrats on making the team u deserved it.

cassie: your my legend & i can't wait to go away with you again.
rach: we finally get to go away together and it was down to the last game but i got there im glad u finally get the chance to represent your state.
jodee: you may be the baby of the team but you deserve to be there.
krissy: theirs goin to be some fun and random times to be experienced.
michelle: told you that you could do it, its going to be fun spending time together.
katie: you neva gave up and your one strong girl who knew what she wanted.
rach and jodee are you ready for some fun times and lost of weird dancing and random moments.

Well done to everyone who made it. You all deserve to be there so dont let others tell you different, if they do kick em right in the mick!.:D

And to my main man Matty, ill give you the team soccer ball/ bouncie ball or what ever it is on Wednesday Night.. if i can find it..

:p Wafe :p

Well she finally got there.

I would personally like to congratulate Rachael Wingett on a fine effort in making the team. After bowling with her for around 7 or 8 years now and watching this little annoying girl who bowler conventional nearly into the gutter, to an outstanding young lady has been a bit of a journey.

After being a fair way down the ladder at about game 4 or 5 and then seeing her determination on Saturday at Aspley to finish 2nd was something again, made me very proud of you. Then on Sunday at Mt Gravatt, you plodded away, and held your head high when those damn pins just didnt fall the way you would have liked them to.

Having already bowled 2 years at Nationals will only help make you a stronger bowler. Something that SQ has and has had many of in the past and definatly in the future.

Once again you know I am very proud of you, hopefully I might be there to watch you bowl for SQ (just have to con the boss for the time off!!!). If not i'm sure you will do your family and SQ proud.

On a broader not, well done to everyone who rolled off. As the pressure mounted the attitudes remained calm with a few jokers and yellers around the place.

To those who made the team, work hard together as a team and bring back all 3 trophies like we did in 2001 to the south of Queensland.

Well done everyone and especially to my girl Rach,
Kim Barry

Big congrats to Matty, Hamish, Ken, Luke, Jacinta and Cassie for making the team. You guys are great and I can't wait to catch up with you all again. Well done Matty on topping it with your 1 and 3/4 revs haah and Hamish for actually making your OWN state team!! Congrats guys and see you all at Shield!!

Dion

jazzaroxy said:
matty: your my champ, i knew that you were capable of topping it after how well you bowled on the first day.
hamish: you've finally done it and for your last year your representing your own STATE!
luke: congrats on making the team again.
adam: congrats on making the team u deserved it.

cassie: your my legend & i can't wait to go away with you again.
rach: we finally get to go away together and it was down to the last game but i got there im glad u finally get the chance to represent your state.
jodee: you may be the baby of the team but you deserve to be there.
krissy: theirs goin to be some fun and random times to be experienced.
michelle: told you that you could do it, its going to be fun spending time together.
katie: you neva gave up and your one strong girl who knew what she wanted.
rach and jodee are you ready for some fun times and lost of weird dancing and random moments.

Ohhh hell yes Jazza..... pretty sure its gunna be fun!! you can just tell with whos in the boys team lol (not mentioning any names but those 3 no who they are) LOL!!!!

LOL random moments :p well there always fun arent they!;)

Yoda.

Congrats everyone! Im just so proud that after 5 years of trying, i could finally make my own state team! I think ill follow the trend, give a little something to everyone
Matty, ive been waiting to be in the same team as u, then i dont have to bowl against u! Proved his skill by topping, sparing was the name of the game, and matty rarely misses!
Luke, all i have to say is, Go the Black ICE! Got us both through.
Brendan, you sexy beast, we are goin to have lots of fun, you know what i mean ;)
SSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! The quitest guy in the team, but im sure ull be a gun in sheild, a great little bowler.
Kenny boy, good to see you proved u can cut it with the best, great effort!
Adam, another bowler that not too many people know of, but definatly knows how to bowl!
Cassie u champion! My pick for number 1 all star! Im looking forward to the sheild dinner, and goin away with nani :p
Rachael, oww the fun times we are goin to have, all those great questions i can ask you ;)
Jodee, good to see another redcliffe bowler in the team, go team ebonite!
Krissy, you little champ, good to see you made it for ur last year, u deserve it!
Michelle, fellow ex-NT member, WE MADE OUR OWN TEAM, YAY!
Jacinta, another great SQ talent, shes a lefty, and bowles with ebonite, thats a sure combination to bowl well :p
Katie, the suprise package, dont know you too well yet, but im sure we'll be sharing lots of fun times ahead!
Sorry if ive rambled, i didnt wanna leave anyone out, and im still a bit shocked that i finally made it!:D
Hamish

Back
Top Bottom