Sth Qld Jnr Roll offs

i am rolling off with plaster on my left hand but i can still bowl i have bowled 4 to 5 200'as already with it

jgosh

hey hey

im not sure who else is rolling off but i know that
Naomi Allen is and i wanted to wish her all the luck in the world
I got in so now u have to naomi ill be watching always wathching
he he he:shocked!:
I do belive in fairys and in u ;)

luv ya lots soul sis

Canna:silly:

I will definately be rolling off. Looking for a spot in the top 5 this year.
Good luck to everyone else who is rolling off.

hey

i am will be their me and luara will be their and good luck too everyone who is rolling off should be great lol

catch ya later
peace to the rabbit

im rolling off...... hopefully i'll get in hey? im gobsmacked that wade isnt rolling off, but roll offs will be hell fun!!!!!

Luv michelle

i team is

boys
matthew simpson
ham
brendan cairn
Steve armstrong
ken white
luke green
adam grandison

girls
Cassie fagg
jazza gilliland
rach wingett
jodee hayter
krissy lerner
michelle oberman
katie kroenhert

good luck guys all the best

id like to congratulate all who made the team for 2006

but especially a HUGE congrats to RACHAEL WINGETT, this girl is an up coming star in the sport and its about time she made the team.............well done

matt

hey, congrats 2 evry1 who made it!!! bout tym ham made da team :p
go jacinta matty cass!! cya soon!!

lex

A big congrats to all who made the 2006 Shield team. Well Done guys, but Id especially like to congratulate Jodee (its just a shame we are not staying at the same place lol), Michelle, Matty, Ham, Luke and Ken (YAY Ken, knew you could do it!! :D )
Congrats guys.
Catchya all in April!!

Jen

~Mrs Storm~ said:
A big congrats to all who made the 2006 Shield team. Well Done guys, but Id especially like to congratulate Jodee (its just a shame we are not staying at the same place lol), Michelle, Matty, Ham, Luke and Ken (YAY Ken, knew you could do it!! :D )
Congrats guys.
Catchya all in April!!
Jen

Ohhh YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING ME!!!!!!!!! that sucks heaps!!! but hey we can still have sum fun Jen;) hehehehe!!!

Congrats everyone who made the team Especially My PRINCESS!! a.k.a KEN!

wooooottt!!

Cyas All Down There Hey!

Yoda.!!

Congrats to everyone who made the team, espically ......

Matty - Well Done on topping should be a great year for you, shield would be boring without you.
Hamo - Congrats on finally making ur own team :p GO TNT.
Ken - Well done mate, starting to show ppl what u can do, good work.
Luke - In it for another year well done, someone has to do all the stupid dares at shield ... hope they have that pool nice and cold for u.
Cassie - Topping finally in your last year well done sweetie ... see you in 3 days. :D
Jacinta - Well done on making shield again, have to have at least one wrong hander on the team.
Rachael - After bowling 2 years of shield for 2 different states good to see you bowling for SQ.

See you all in Canberra (my humble abode haha) in April.

Michael

nice work everyone
especially
jodes ur da bomb
cassie ur da best
jazza ur da bomb/best
rach ya go rach
krissy yaaaaaaay for krissy
michelle ur da bomb/best

matty ur da best
ham woooo for ham bowl another 300!!!!!!!!!! down there
brendan ur a good pranker
ken ur bomb/best
luke ur da best
adam ur da best

come on sq beat the best bring home all the trophys

I personally and on behalf of the SQJTBC wish to acknowlege the huge effort and achievement of the 14 young men and women who will represent us at the Nationals.
It was a tough 10 games at Aspley on Saturday followed up by another tough 10 games at Mt Gravatt yesterday.
Contrats to each and every one of you. You have done yourselves, your family and SQ proud.
:D

Back
Top Bottom