Sth Qld Roll-offs

guys theres a roughy lurkin in 10th Chauntel Lyon watch her, this kid has a load of talent and will come home with a wet sail tommorow.

Good luck too all.

Howdy all,

although i dnt no the results, i just wanna say congrats to who made the team, i really do wish i had rolled off, but there is always next year, I should be better then lol, but i wish everyone the best of luck next year, and ill be at the roll off's !!!

Hope my melly got it!! go Hun

Cya's round!!

hey guys i have the results from yesterday and today but first i would like to say thank you to everyone that rolled off and everyone that made this weekend the best ever......... but on a serious not here was the team

1. malcom hunt ave 203.6 pinfall 4072
2. alex knapp ave 190.2 pinfall 3830
3. sean vettiger ave 186. 6 pinfall 1902
4. arron duff ave 186.3 pinfall 3725
5. chris wingett ave 184.2 pinfall 3684
6. dean mcgrego ave 183.8 pinfall3676
7. jaddyn callan ave 183.6 pinfall 3671

but i dont have the results for the girls team sorry

congrats to the boys who made the team....anyone know who made the girls team?

hey guys i have the results from yesterday and today but first i would like to say thank you to everyone that rolled off and everyone that made this weekend the best ever......... but on a serious not here was the team
1. malcom hunt ave 203.6 pinfall 4072
2. alex knapp ave 190.2 pinfall 3830
3. sean vettiger ave 186. 6 pinfall 1902
4. arron duff ave 186.3 pinfall 3725
5. chris wingett ave 184.2 pinfall 3684
6. dean mcgrego ave 183.8 pinfall3676
7. jaddyn callan ave 183.6 pinfall 3671
but i dont have the results for the girls team sorry

Sean vettiger pinfall 1902??? huh thats extremely low to be 3rd on the team

the girls are

Jacinta Gilliland *great work even with a injuryed leg*
Michelle Oberman *great work*
Rochelle Motley *u go girl woot woot*
Racheal Winglett *woot u did great*
Noami Allen *nice work*
Kimberley Russel *nice work*
Jodee Hayter *nice job girly*

the resevers are

Boys
*Josh Drew *me*
*Matt Paynter

Girls
*Chantel Lyons*
*Melanie Boston*

it was fun to roll off to bad i had a bad 5 games this morning that set me back but overall i did good

jgosh

my girls. lol or should i say B******??? hahaha. well done to all of use that made it, and Kim, your a very quiet one, spend a day with Mickey,Jacinta,Rachael & I and that will change! We will have the best time at shield. And an even better one if Mrs Qually is our Coach (ahh memories)

ohhh and p.s THE CHICKENS NEED FEEDING!!!

Hey

Congrats to everyone who made the team,

Jaydn your a little legend
Dean coming back from injury so soon well done on your fantastic effort you deserved to be where you are

Jacinta considering you had knee surgery recently you bowled absolutely awesome, Well Done.
Rocky you are also very quiet however that will also change, however please dont forget THE CHICKENS NEED FEEDING
Shelly your a legend have a fun at schoolies and stay safe
Jodee you bowled well over the weekend and you should be proud of making the team again dont forget the chickens
Kim for someone that just about no one knew you have certainly shown what you are capable of so well done
Naomi well done sweety you would have made your mum so proud

Congrats to all the boys that made it and special congrats to my brother Chris you have fulfilled Mum's one and only wish for the roll-offs

Rachael

Congrats to everybody who made it this year. Special congrats to Chris, Dean and Alex. Great bowling everyone. Great to see some new and old names in the teams for 2007.

See you all next year in Altona!

Bubye

Rowey :p

the girls are
Jacinta Gilliland *great work even with a injuryed leg*
Rochelle Motley *u go girl woot woot*
Michelle Oberman *great work*
Racheal Winglett *woot u did great*
Noami Allen *nice work*
Kimberley Russel *nice work*
Jodee Hayter *nice job girly*
the resevers are
Boys
*Josh Drew *me*
*Matt Paynter
Girls
*Chantel Lyons*
*Melanie Boston*
it was fun to roll off to bad i had a bad 5 games this morning that set me back but overall i did good
jgosh

just a fix up congrats to all the guys for making the team

aaron, alex, dean, malcom, sean, chris and jaydn congrats hope ya do well in shield woot go aaron first roll off and makes it go u

jgosh

lol Congrats to all the girls.....and to my sister Mel.....even tho she only made it as a Reserve thats still pritty good... :D

1902? That was only after 10 games I believe.. That's what? A 190 average. Hardly what you would call extremely low.
A couple of congratulatory comments from me...
Firstly, Dean. Congrats on finishing 6th. It was a pleasure to see you get through your injury and do well enough to make the team.
And to my bestest buddy Michelle, you were a champ and you bowled pretty alright I suppose lol. You did good, I knew you would make the team, there was no way you couldn't. I'm proud of you.

Congrats to everybody who made the team...

Alex - Did I, or did I not tell you that you were going to make the team? I think I told you that you were going to! Well Done mate!!
Jew Girl - Way to go biatch! Just look out for Windy Wendy on the lanes. She might blow you away lol ;)

And to the rest of you guys and girls all I can say is well done! Got some new faces on the team, but also a few oldies...not that there is anything wrong with being an oldie on a Shield team haha!!

Jen

shelly!! hmmm i would totally be excited like OMG you made the team thats heaps good blah blah blah, but i already knew you would.
im psychic.
sounded good.
actually - lame, but yeah CONGRATS. (ps:the weekend was heaps good pity you had roll offs, i know lol)

congrats to the rest of the team too.
xx

Congrats to everyone that made the team, especially Alex Knapp and Chris Wingett, well done.

It's not everyday that you see a State Team of boys/men with a completely fresh line up, it's good to see the depth of bowling in this country.

Congrats to all the bowlers who made the SQ team for 2007.
Also rocky who made a gutsy come back from 5th place to 2nd in the last three games.to all bowlers well done.
rock don't scare your parents again!!!!!
mongrel

Congrats to all.. Specially Chris! Told ya u could do it! :p
And Rach, Shell & Jodes.. Have fun new you could do it again! :D
Go Kimmy.. Your first shield man u gunna have the best time trust me!

<3 Leesh!

Back
Top Bottom