Sth Qld Roll-offs

Wowee.... Im so happy i'm in the team for another year and i'm telling you now, we have a strong team and i know we're gonna do absolutely awesome in melbourne. I'd like to congratulate Kim Russel (you did awesome), Rochelle (awesome couple of games at the end there), Naomi (i had a huge feeling you'd smash it and get in there), Jodee jodee jodee (my favourite woksta, nice bowlin biatch), Jacinta (you did awesome with that pregnant knee of yours), and Rachy (we're gonna have a blast down there p.s. I'm 18 ON FIRST DAY OF SHIELD WOOPWOOP)....
Also a huge congrats to all the boys. sorry if i don't target all of you but i wanna say a few things about a couple of you. Malcolm (you ppulled out some great games and deserved the top spot), chris (great bowling man), and Sean (we're gonna have an awesome time (we'll make brendan jealous ha ha)).... for those who didnt make the team, a special mention goes to pat (man, you pulled out some sweet skills, its a shame you didnt make the team but i know you bowled awesome!), and beth (you are so gorgeous, you fought so hard and i was so proud of you the whole weekend. next year is your year girl!! cant wait to get up there and see ya!!)

I also wanna say thankyou to my support team, adam and brendan!!! thanks for watching me boys!! and Adam, you better get down to melbourne or i'll smash ya, alright? lol June, Debbie, Becky and Kelly... thanks for watching me and squealing for me lol and to my dad for getting there even though he'd just been out of an op.

GO SQ...... we'll be back with another trophy!!!

<3 michelle

oh, and thankyou to my mummy and my bro paul for coming along to watch and help out, and my bro's gf amy for coming and watching even though she would have been bored out of her brain.... now i think i have everyone ok? lol oh, and thanks to andy, your help was awesome!!

<3 michelle

I know this is late but i only just got my computer back!!

OK lets start:

Mikky: Well Done on topping you did awesome

Jacinta: Well Done Girl and with a swallon knee! Can't wait till Rocky its gunna be good

Rach aka Big Sis: I'm so proud of you I just wished I could have been there for your last year

Jodee: Well Done good bowling keep it up

Rochelle: Rocky Rocky Rocky well done girl you are going to go far

Malcolm: Well done great bowling all weekend

Jaydn: Great bowling I told you I would kiss you

Chris: Well Done Great Bowling

Alex: Well Bowling Man good to see you make it

Congratulations to everyone who rolled off and to anyone who is 18 next year I hope to see you at roll offs next year!!

Luv Ya Caity!!

Back
Top Bottom