Sth Qld Roll-offs

i defently know i will when do the application forms go out?? i cant wait only 5 weeks to go yay!!

i will definately be there...i have been waiting for this all year i cant wait...hopefully i will do alright lol as long as its better then last year :oops: lol
see you all there
love yas

hey... i mite be rollin off.. depends if dad lets me.. hopefully he does..

love melly <3 xoxo

Chris and I will both be rolling off

Others Rolling Off

Dean Mcgregor
Alex Knapp
Chris Fleming
Larissa Brosnan
Stephanie Surawski
Margaret Xavier

Others that I'm not sure about

Josh Drew
Caitlin Fraser
Rochelle Mottlee
Jacinta Gilliland

It should make for a good roll-off

As much as I would like for you to be in the team and so forth Dean, I really don't think rolling off injured is a good idea. I know rolloffs and then shield is a driving force behind a lot of juniors, I can only see your injury getting worse if you continue bowling before its corrected. And if you rolloff and make you injury worse, but still make the team, you could limit the amount of games you bowl down there...
But still, I would love to see you make the team. Good luck to everyone. I've made my picks on who I think will be in the team :p

also i wanna say good luk to everyone rolling off its gona be a fun day and remember to go easy on me because im just a little kid lol:D

hey guys does anyone know where i can get a hold of a entry form for a friend of mine.

Cheers
cam

OMG!!! im allowed to roll off now!! WOOT WOOT!! i will see all of ya at the roll offs and some of you at Kedron on sunday

Love melly <3

ps... pat is the $h!t

Good Luck to everyone especially Rach, Chris, Dean, Alex, Larissa, Steph, Margaret and Melly!! Do well guys!!

Good Luck everyone especially rach,chris, alex and larissa!! i wish we could all go... but the line has to be drawn somewhere!!

Back
Top Bottom