SPC-Asian Invasion?

AdrianS

This is the future!!!
I read in the last AMF magazine that the SPC is also an Asian Tour ranked event this year. Is this true? Even an extra 20-30 players from o.s would make this event something else again.

Adrian

It is not entirely confirmed that the event is an Asian Rankings tour event yet .. there are strict guidelines that the Asian Bowling Federation expect when producing an entry form (in regards to rules and regulations required) and these are being worked on with assistance from TBA as we speak. These issues need to be worked out before the application can be sent to Asian Bowling. Once it is confirmed I will let everyone know.

I read in the last AMF magazine that the SPC is also an Asian Tour ranked event this year. Is this true? Even an extra 20-30 players from o.s would make this event something else again.

Adrian

It is not entirely confirmed that the event is an Asian Rankings tour event yet .. there are strict guidelines that the Asian Bowling Federation expect when producing an entry form (in regards to rules and regulations required) and these are being worked on with assistance from TBA as we speak. These issues need to be worked out before the application can be sent to Asian Bowling. Once it is confirmed I will let everyone know.

Back
Top Bottom