Secret Club

krusty

Just wondering why when in NSW I find out about a Level 1 coaching clinic at Epping(VIC) this weekend?
Is there somewhere I don't know about for info on bowling in VICTORIA?
Is there someone who can send me info?
Can I subscribe?
OR do I have to bowl Dandy doubles for the goss?
Probably got STS training this weekend should expect an email Friday night?!
:ranting3:

Why are you surprised. President shield and Youth roll off was held at Geelong last weekend. Keon park has won or finished 2nd in Junior shield for the last 10 years. Not one entry form to be seen anywhere. Now maybe this is AMF but i doubt it. Looks like the secret society is back.

Why are you surprised. President shield and Youth roll off was held at Geelong last weekend. Keon park has won or finished 2nd in Junior shield for the last 10 years. Not one entry form to be seen anywhere. Now maybe this is AMF but i doubt it. Looks like the secret society is back.

Where were the Keon Park juniors from the last few years at Melbourne Youth two weekends ago??

It's times like this Totalbowling needs a "Like this" button...

Oh and thankyou for the update, I had several juniors that were interested in doing a basic coaching to have a better understanding on how it all works.
Probably too late now because this is the first that I have heard of it also.

Its not exactly like that
Some of us have been pushing for a course here in Vic for over 3 years as per this post
Obviously those who have been pushing for many years would be the ones to get the first look in.

As much as I agree it should have been more widely advertised other than posted on The TBA website and via word of mouth
And I feel thats should have been the job of the newly appointed TBA national coaching coordinator who seem to have not done a thing since being appointed.

Actually the weekend events is not exactly a course its an accreditation as most of the leaning should have been done and examined before via a DVD and written material thats has some prerequisites that have to be done to get to this stage and documented on the TBA website

So its not exactly a walk in of the street and do type scenario and assuming those keen on obtaining the accreditation would have done the preliminary work

Incidental the TBA still haven't confirmed the weekend is happening yet and its on in 4 days

It's times like this Totalbowling needs a "Like this" button...

Oh and thankyou for the update, I had several juniors that were interested in doing a basic coaching to have a better understanding on how it all works.
Probably too late now because this is the first that I have heard of it also.

Hi Tonx. from experience the best thing to do with your juniors is to throw them into the deep end. Bowl everything they can from the local notap to Vic150 or similiar. Then and only then do they learn what is required to get to the top. Nothing beats experience. Oh and make sure you look under the entry form for the local notap as you will probably find an entry for Pres shield well hidden from view

Just wondering why when in NSW I find out about a Level 1 coaching clinic at Epping(VIC) this weekend?
Is there somewhere I don't know about for info on bowling in VICTORIA?
Is there someone who can send me info?
Can I subscribe?
OR do I have to bowl Dandy doubles for the goss?
Probably got STS training this weekend should expect an email Friday night?!
:ranting3:

Darren we at Inter Dbls are lucky we have alot of people who are switch on to find these things out . Many tourneys would go by if it weren't for these people adult youth & jnrs. Go to any AMF bowl & ask for entry forms HA HA .
Bet you dont find many.Its a shame to say the least .
These centres want people to support competitions & there is very little advertising in house ..Why I dont know.

Hi Tonx. from experience the best thing to do with your juniors is to throw them into the deep end. Bowl everything they can from the local notap to Vic150 or similiar. Then and only then do they learn what is required to get to the top. Nothing beats experience. Oh and make sure you look under the entry form for the local notap as you will probably find an entry for Pres shield well hidden from view

Then maybe they should make the trip 2 minutes up the road to Epping and bowl in Melbourne Yth?

Mind you the forms for that event probably weren't allowed in the bowl.

Still know of a few who went and watched though.

Back
Top Bottom