Announcement for sports series FINAL @ Epping

tonx

Due to some fantastic early sponsorship from OZtenpin Epping, I am proud to set the date for the Victorian sports series FINAL, to be held at the state of the art Oztenpin Epping.

The event will be a 2 day event, to be held the weekend after EMERSON shield competition on the 29th and 30th of November. The event will be bowled on a short, and a long sports pattern at this stage, and will showcase the best bowling talent available in Victoria. There will be qualifying, matchplay and a stepladder final to provide exciting action taylor made for television viewing!

Tony, Brenton and the crew at the TENPIN BOWLING SHOW will be attending the event also, giving even more incentive to be on your game at the highest level!

We will also be introducing a new concept for the bowler to be able to reduce their entry fee even furthur, and there will be news on that shortly.

You can leave your name in this thread, or by contacting me directly to secure your spot. We hope and expect to crack 100 entries, and to do this will be seeking extra sponsorship for this premier event.

Get those entries in!

hey tonx
If u havent already done it plz put me stevie Carman and Dale McClure down for the event

Thanx mate Dridge

Hey there,
Please add the following.
Sarah Benson
Adam Spiteri
Billy Tanasiciuc
Craig Ryan
Adrian Sprakel *
Stevan Malina *
Thanks will keep you updated once i receive confirmation about the last two!

Back
Top Bottom