sean rash vs belmo

Very disapointed by this.

Being a big Brunswick fan and a Sean Rash fan, what a disappointing display. Loses all credibility in my opinion.

On the other hand, I think Jason handled it exceptionally, the footage cut short but I sure hope he struck the next short.

People often say people like Jurek,Duke and Williams Jnr are a perfect example of class in the PBA.

For me, everytime I have seen Jason bowl, both against him and his PBA appearances he has been the most professional guy on the lane.

There's always the possibility that Belmo intentially tried to put Rash off. Either that or it was staged by the PBA/WWE

Was a nice shot...

until he turned around.

Karma is a b!tch.... talk about leaving yourself open for it to bite hard in the future not to mention what a complete d!ck he just made of himself.

There's nothing on the PBA website, but I know of incidents similar in the past where the bowler has been fined for displaying unprofessional behaviour. Pretty sure PDW has copped a few for his "Suck it/Hambone" gestures.

There's nothing on the PBA website, but I know of incidents similar in the past where the bowler has been fined for displaying unprofessional behaviour. Pretty sure PDW has copped a few for his "Suck it/Hambone" gestures.

Those gestures make me sick. I cringe whenever he does it.

Same here. I think he has an amazing shot to watch, but everything else about him makes me cringe.

There's always the possibility that Belmo intentially tried to put Rash off. Either that or it was staged by the PBA/WWE
Wayne, I usually just ignore the dribble you write on this forum but I could not let this slide.

For you to even think a that that Belmo would intentionally try and put a competitor off at any time let only on a television broadcast is an absolute joke and shows you have no idea.

I know you love stirring the pot on here and love getting ppl worked up and I am sure you will reply with some smart a&se remark...but for u to question the character of Jase is a disgrace. I have bowled with Jase for approx 14 years and been one of his best mates for most of that time. I have watched belmo become the bowler he has and his has always acted in a professional manner the whole time. The extra work he does off the lanes to help promote the game he loves basically goes un noticed and I think it is an absolute disgrace the way the PBA has glorified this.

Those who attended the Australian Open and Melbourne Cup would have seen first hand how Belmo gives back to game always taking time to stop and talk people he has never meet.

For Belmo to leave his home town and base himself in another country for periods of time can not be easy and with this latest event it would only make it harder. I do know one thing tho, Jase appreciates all the support he recieves from back here in Oz and it is one of the things that is driving him to have a massive year this season.

I just want to wish him all the best and hope everyone provides the support which he deserves.

From ur #1 fan and mate.
Jarrod

G'day,

I have said it before, but just to say it again.

True Champions will be remembered for the graceful way they conduct themselves long after the record books close on their careers.

wayne

do us all a favour and shut up for once!!!

u r a joke and obviously don't have great eyesight or a decent mouth for that matter.

well said as usual jarrod.

True..I don't know belmo that well. But also true is that you don't know me that well either.

I do know what I've seen and heard ( thanks to the PBA.com people ) it's a FACT that a couple of PBA Champions have called out Belmo during competition because they felt he had done something that distracted them. What we don't know for certain is whether or not these distractions were orchestrated by the PBA, done by Belmo intentionally, or just plain accidental sounds made while drinking from his water bottle.

Well said Jarrod.

I watch alot of the PBA and I will watch specific bowlers for 2 reasons. I love their style/shot or I love how they present themselves/professionalism. Some bowlers I watch for both like Jack Jurek.

Though I don't watch Belmo for his shot or style, I will always watch him for being the Aussie in the pack and because he is always professional on the lanes. The way belmo reacted when Rash called him out just shows who the better man is.

At the end of the day all that really counts is....

PBA Points
4 Jason Belmonte 12 135974
5 Tommy Jones 12 127285
6 Sean Rash 12 116806

True..I don't know belmo that well. But also true is that you don't know me that well either.

I do know what I've seen and heard ( thanks to the PBA.com people ) it's a FACT that a couple of PBA Champions have called out Belmo during competition because they felt he had done something that distracted them. What we don't know for certain is whether or not these distractions were orchestrated by the PBA, done by Belmo intentionally, or just plain accidental sounds made while drinking from his water bottle.

"PBA.com people"..........people blogging on a forum.....

I will make my judgement based on talking with the person directly involved in the situation and knowing what he stands for as a person and an athlete.

At least you do admit you don't really know what happen.......

Jeez Wayne,

You really are a grumpy old bloke aren't you..

When you write "thanks to the PBA.com people"; however you write after that "orchestrated by the PBA"..

Umm ??? So how can you say something is a FACT, which you heard through the PBA people, when you also believe they orchestrate events ?

I think my point of view is being clouded by my comment so I will just say it.

Please shut up.

Cheers,

I guess I'd better clarify my statement..By PBA.com people I mean the PBA itself, for putting the video clips on that site. By "what I heard" I meant the bottle squeaking, crinkling sound I plainly heard that came from Belmo's water bottle.

Guys, if you want to read Belmo's response to the whole sage check out the "My Thoughts" thread.

By "what I heard" I meant the bottle squeaking, crinkling sound I plainly heard that came from Belmo's water bottle.

The "actual noise" made is not heard in the video linked in this thread, so I don't know what you "actually" heard.

Rob

Back
Top Bottom