Belmo and Frawls doing well again!

Rowey the li'l lefty

Your daily dose of random
I know it's only early days in the tournament...But after the first 9 games both Jason Belmonte and Andrew Frawley are currently inside the cut for the next round of the Denny's World Championships after Block 1 of the Qualifying Round (9 game block).

Belmo is currently sitting in 26th with a 213.67 average and a high game of 290, whilst Frawls is sitting in 53rd with a 207.44 average and a very nice high game of 300. Congrats on the 300 Frawls!

There will be another block of 9 games for A and B Squad and after the next 9 games the field cuts to the top 25% (which is the top 57).

Currently Tom Daugherty is in 1st place with a 228.67 average, followed by Chris Barnes in 2nd with a 228.11 average and Sean Rash in 3rd with a 227.78 average.

Good luck and keep up the great bowling Jason and Andrew, hope to see you both in the finals! :)

Hooroo

Rowey :p

i'm just wondering how it works.
The guys like Andrew Frawley and Belmo that dont normally bowl on the pba tour are the invited to bowl in this or did they have to quailfy.

Anyone with a 190 or above i think average can bowl in Denny's PBA Tour Event. If your not an exempt bowler, you just have pay to bowl. I think the World Championship is about $525USD to bowl, but noone has to qualify to get in, you just register.

After B squads 2nd block, Chris Barnes is leading at +461, Mika Koivuniemi is 2nd at +421 and Del Ballard Jr is 3rd at +283.

After A squads first game this morning, Belmo is sitting 26th at +157 and Frawls is 78th at +52.

Keep up the good work guys, hope to see you both in the finals.

Matt

Belmo is upto 4th after the first 4 games of his 2nd block

barnes had another good day and is in the lead but belmo shot 960 for his first 4, he could well be in the lead going into match play

Frawls is coming on with back to back 240s also

lets go boys

BACK TO BACK TO BACK 240 GAMES FROM FRAWLS! AND BELMO IS BEING BELMO, SHOOTING 1178 FOR HIS FIRST 5 THIS MORNING. ONLY A FEW PINS BEHIND DANNY WISEMAN.

COME ON BOYS, YOUR BOTH DOING FANTASTIC!

Another update after game 16 of 18:

Jason Belmonte has dropped to 14th, but the big mover in game 16 was Andrew Frawley who jumped from 26th to 13th thanks to a game of 279.

Common guys, keep the great bowling going!

Frawls has just go ahead of belmo with 2 games to go frawls firing a 221 and nice 279 game. Belmo's last 2 have been 195 and 173. Should be finished in 45 mins to an hour.

wow, another major move from Andrew Frawley, he is up to 4th place with 1 more game in qualifying to go.

Belmo also moved up 1 position to 13th

Go Australia

Just looking at some of the names Frawls and Belmo are mixing it with, truely is a great effort. Doing us proud fellas

Back
Top Bottom