sean rash vs belmo

There's an extended clip here.. Extended Clip: Rash/Belmonte Bottle Incident - Video

you can see at 1:31 Belmo goes looking under his chair for the water bottle, and its obviously made a sound when hes pulled it up.. He admits it straight away, but rash, with his back turned, immediately jumps to the conclusion that it was done on purpose.

Rash looks like the moron that he is.

Does look a little suspect when you see Jase sit down at 1:18 & does nothing while Rash (the moron) wipes his ball & dry's his hand & only goes looking for his bottle at 1:31 as Rash is stepping onto the approach & getting set. Especially after the response from Rash the previous frame.

G'Day,

I think the solution is pretty easy so this kind of stuff never happens again.

As suggested earlier in the thread, the PBA supplies the bowlers with an approved water bottle and the bowlers put there sponsors all over it.

Surely that would resolve some of the issue and give much needed exposure to the sponsors.

Easily the worst "Apology" ive ever read. Some of my favourites highlighted below.

SEAN RASH STATEMENT

To the PBA, my fellow bowlers, and fans:

I would like to apologize for my poor choice of words used during the taping of the 2011 GEICO PBA Team Shootout which will air on ESPN over the next couple of weekends. I would like everyone to know that this is not the type of image I want to portray as a professional bowler.

As for what happened, it is important to note that I stepped off the approach twice during the match against Jason Belmonte because I could easily hear the water bottle crunching. For the first water bottle crunching, I did not acknowledge the distraction, but after the second incident, I felt that it was more than coincidental and had to call him out on his unusual gamesmanship. The fact is that Jason has been warned before about his untimely bottle crunching, and I did not appreciate that he had not learned from his past actions and was continuing this tactic against me.

While I do apologize for my choice of language, I do not apologize for my actions on calling out Belmonte. In the heat of the moment, the words came out well before I could even think about what I was going to say. I can assure you that I will most certainly call out Belmonte or any other player who tries to use these unprofessional tactics against me in the future, but I will be sure to use a better choice of words.

While I have a great deal of respect for Belmonte as a fellow competitor, the fact is that he is still my competition on the PBA Tour, and bowling is a sport with intense competition. When I step onto the lanes, friendships are set aside. This is our chosen profession and our livelihood, and at times, things get heated.

As for how things are between Jason and I, let’s just say that we will settle it on the lanes.

Sincerely,

Sean Rash

With that statement, Rash has just gone up a couple of more notches on the toolometer! There's not many more notches left Sean! ;)

This made me laugh....

I found this in a forum talking about Belmo and Rash... one poster said that it was unprofessional and lost respect for Rash yada yada yada... but at the bottom of the post he wrote....

"Of course when you are Australian, and used to manhandling a 20oz Fosters can, a 12 oz water bottle easily becomes your *****."

Back
Top Bottom