Spoiler Alert - Belmo and the Scorpion final

bm2

I'm still standin'
SPOILER ALERT: PBA Scorpion Championships
Allen Park, Mich. - 9/6/2009

Men's Semifinal #1 - Jason Belmonte, Australia, def. Thomas Smallwood, Saginaw, Mich., ($7,000), 222-175
Men's Semifinal #2 - Mike DeVaney, San Diego, def. Sean Rash, Wichita, Kan., ($7,000), 182-162.

Men's Championship - DeVaney ($25,000) def. Belmonte ($13,000), 189-170.

Women's Championship - Shannon Pluhowsky, Phoenix ($10,000) def. Liz Johnson, Cheektowaga, N.Y., ($5,000), 192-177.

Well done Belmo, not a win, but second certainly not to be sneezed at. Can't wait to see it on the telly!!

Re: Belmo and the Scorpion final

Usually a more sensitive person would put the words spoiler alert in the title of their post, not wait until the results were right there in front of the reader before saying it was a spoiler.

Am I missing something here Wayne - wasn't the post title "spoiler alert - Belmo and the Scorpion final"

:confused:

humblest of apologies - I didn't feel the need to put spoiler alert in the heading, as what was putting the scores down going to spoil for us here in Australia?? - we certainly aren't getting ESPN's "live coverage" like the Americans are.......

Not even the US was able to get this Telecast live all the Championship Rounds from the World Series are going to aired in the US from October so not even they were getting a live telecast.

The best thing to do was of course put spoiler alert in the thread name but also to say results and then have many empty lines in the post before announcing the results.

Great work Belmo, must have been tough conditions looking at the scores.

Re: Belmo and the Scorpion final

Usually a more sensitive person would put the words spoiler alert in the title of their post, not wait until the results were right there in front of the reader before saying it was a spoiler.

Someone as sensitive as your kind self Wayne.:rolleyes:

Rob

Back
Top Bottom