QUEENSLAND LADIES CLASSIC 2009

FLOWER

Queensland Ladies Classic entry form attached here - also in Tournament Entry forum - for all nominations you may post your selection for squad allocation on this forum. The Classic is to be held once again at Caboolture Bowl (20th/21st June) and all travellers are more than welcome to free airport pickup and delivery. Hopefully there will be some good air fares to attract many of you.

Mary Flower
Ph: (07) 3865 8887
email: [email protected]

I would like to thank Total Bowling for the opportunity to be able to advertise the 2009 tournament here and to be able to accept entries also.

I will be updating over the coming weeks both squad lists and also a list of out Silver Sponsors once again. The 10th Anniv. Silver Sponsor list for 2008 was a great success in giving us extra Prize Money and some of these bowlers approached me again !!!!!! There will be a very nice prize for a Lucky Draw - to be announced and it is only $50 to be eligible for the draw.
Our regular sponsors are on board once again so please take the time to check them out on the Entry Form, to thank them and to support them. (Bowlers like attention and so do sponsors !)

BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY
LOOKS GOOD PAINTING
BRIAN BATES - CABOOLTURE BOWL
MEGA AIR SHELVING
GLS LAMINATING SERVICES
ACHIEVEMENT TROPHIES
JOHN (GUIDO) WHILLANS

Attachments

• QLC BROCHURE 2009.pdf
    332.6 KB · Views: 122
Hey Flower
Can u please put Maddy Hill, Leanne Nastasi,Larissa Nastasi and myself in A squad please

Hi Mary,
Can you please add Kirsten Ferguson and Laura Kairn to 'A' squad.
Thanks very much.
Laura.

Squad list at 4th April and thanks for so many early entries. Pick up and delivery assured .... nice to see some of our northern ladies entered as well as the interstaters. Magoo (the Caboolture chef) bowled a 300 last week and is in fine form for the menu for 2009 and the Silver Sponsors are starting to gain momentum.

Mary Flower
Ph. (07) 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM - Thanks to Total Bowling once again

Attachments

• QLD.LADIES CLASSIC SQUADS.pdf
    53.4 KB · Views: 91
Back
Top Bottom