QUEENSLAND LADIES CLASSIC 2009

hey mary can larissa brosnan please be put as a reserve for either squad
i just looked at the squad listing and it doesnt matter which squad i bowl

Hi Mary

I have just paid my deposit for the event, could you please let me know when you have received the money

Thanks heaps

Tiffani

Hi Mary,

Any chance of seeing an updated squad list with people that have paid there deposits??

Jess Ryan and Lexi Nicoll's deposits where paid last week.

Thank you.
Lexi

Mary Will be posting a squad listing soon. MAry is currently bowling in Association Challenge and will update when she returns home.

Attaching squad list with deposits/payment accepted. If anyone is unable to attend, it would be appreciated if you would contact me ASAP.

Prize Fund adjustment will be posted when sponsorship has been finalized .... won't be long !!!! Many, many thanks to those who have nominated to fill the tournament and it is a great incentive for sponsors and myself to continue to promote the Queensland Ladies Classic for 2010.

Flower

Flower

Attachments

• QLD.LADIES CLASSIC SQUADS.pdf
    55.3 KB · Views: 63
Attaching Squad List, Prize Fund based on 54 bowlers and Platinum, Gold and Silver Sponsors list. Anyone wishing to be a Silver Sponsor for $50 is still most welcome to contribute (Gold and Platinum would also be nice !) - all sponsors are eligible for Lucky draw of a Bottle of Chivas Regal Scotch so please contact me anytime !!!

The Ladies Classic bowlers would love to 'strut their stuff' for anyone who would like to support women's bowling in this country by turning up to watch.
There will be a special 'Ladies Classic Menu' (courtesy of Gerry), raffle tickets for a bottle of Chivas Regal Scotch and Bundy Rum and Twin Tour shirts to purchase also.

Venue: Caboolture Bowl, Morayfield Road, Morayfield (next to shopping centre) - Ph. 5495 6000 in case you are lost ...

Mary Flower
Ph. 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM - thanks to Total Bowling once again

Attachments

55.2 KB · Views: 82
  • PRIZE FUND 2009 (54).pdf
    423.7 KB · Views: 66
  • PLATINUM.GOLD.SILVER SPONSORS.pdf
    570.5 KB · Views: 54
Moments that make tournament organizers keep on going .... tonight at league, a 'kid' bowler came to me with $50 in hand and said he wanted to be a Silver Sponsor .... not Dad or Mum paying, just Aaron Dickfos !! Helps some of us 'oldies' realize that the youth of today are well worth encouraging for the future ..... THANK YOU.

Also add George Frilingos to the Silver Sponsor list - the other end of the scale !! Much appreciated, George.

Flower

Steve Hunt (Townsville lad!) has put up $100 extra in the Prize Fund for Ann Maree Putney to sign a shirt for him ............ I am now off late night shopping (at 10.30pm) to get a magic pen. I will gladly accept your offer on behalf of AMP and the Ladies Classic bowlers.

21st place will now be $120 and 22nd place will be added - $100.

Are you certain that Thumpa will bring the shirt home to Townsville or she may auction it down here - now that's an idea !!!!!!!

Flower

A spot has become available in B Squad - check in 3.45pm tomorrow - Sat. 20th June.

If you are interested in bowling Queensland Ladies Classic please contact:

Mary FLOWER
PH: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]

Squad list attached - reserves have been placed in squads and it looks like I may HAVE to bowl !!!!! Anyone ????? Please !!

Flower

Attachments

54.7 KB · Views: 46
Aaron, so that is why you became a Silver Sponsor !! It will not work mate, so just watch the best bowl instead.

Flower

Does anyone know where to find the live scoring for this (or if its being done) ???

The TBA site has a broken link on the events page for ladies classic so not sure if they are posted there or if I am looking in the wrong site ????

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom