QUEENSLAND LADIES CLASSIC - June 19th/20th

Posting squad list at 1/6/10 for Queensland Ladies Classic to be held on 19th/20th June ..... tournament is officially full but I have reluctantly (!!!) made myself a reserve to allow another entry. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to be a reserve. Thanks to those who have nominated so early and please notify me if you will not be attending. Nice to see so many Nth.Qld. bowlers travelling to support the Classic also.

Deposits are now required to secure your spot and squad:
Bank details are on Entry Form also:

BSB 804002
A/c 1435591 - Twin Tour
Please add your name as reference.

Those who wish to pay off their spot in increments are encouraged to do so.

Could anyone wishing airport pick-up, please contact me also.

Mary Flower
Ph: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM
and more info. on QLC is available on www.twintour.com.au website.

Attachments

• QLC SQUADS.pdf
    53.2 KB · Views: 51
Attaching SQUAD LIST at 9th June. One spot available in B Squad - with airfares cheap from some places now it is a good opportunity. Don't forget to notify me if you require airport pick up and delivery! Deposit of $50 is required to secure your spot - details on previous post or Entry Form.

If you are NOT bowling, it would be appreciated if you could let me know ASAP .... the Prize Fund for a full field will be around $9670 with extra $100 for each 300 bowled. Gorgeous underwear goodies have also been donated by BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY ANYMORE for lucky draws - PICK ME !!!!!

Attaching also the SPONSOR LIST - many, many thanks to them and if anyone wishes to join the Silver Sponsors for $50, you will be added to the lucky draw for a bottle of Chivas Regal Scotch.

For info. or any other reason -

Mary Flower
Ph: 07 3865 8887
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• QLC SQUADS 19th & 20th June.pdf
    53.1 KB · Views: 73
  • PLATINUM.GOLD.SILVER SPONSORS.pdf
    572.3 KB · Views: 23
Hi Mary,

Any chance of letting us know what the pattern is??? I need to organise balls.

Thank you
Lexi

Lane pattern for Queensland Ladies Classic as provided by TBA:

Kegel Kode Challenge Series - 4239 (Transfer Roller)

Now have full field of 54 bowlers with one reserve! If you wish to be on the reserve list in case of emergency, please contact me ....

Mary Flower
3865 8887
Post on this forum or PM

Attaching squad list on Thurs. 17th June and also updated Silver Sponsor list .... many thanks to those who have donated.

Please contact me urgently if you are NOT bowling ... I do have a couple of bowlers who would like to bowl in an emergency.

To those people who would like to see some great competition with some of Australia's best bowlers, please come along to Caboolture Bowl - the girls would love your support. Bowling will start Sat. around 1.00pm and Sun. 8.00am with presentation approx. 4.15pm. Plenty of noise and cheering is more than welcome!

Flower

Attachments

• PLATINUM.GOLD.SILVER SPONSORS.pdf
    572.1 KB · Views: 11
  • QLC SQUADS 19th & 20th June.pdf
    53.2 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom