QUEENSLAND LADIES CLASSIC - June 19th/20th

FLOWER

Please check out the Qld. Ladies Classic Entry form in the Nationally Ranked Entry Forms forum. After fielding a maximum of 54 bowlers in 2009, it would be great to see entries flowing in. Those wishing Airport pick up and delivery, please contact me as usual. Accom. information is also on the Entry form and the Lane Pattern will be posted shortly on the TBA website - www.tenpin.org.au.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all our major sponsors once again - they continue to support this women's event. The Silver Sponsors - ($50) will be a part of our fund-raising efforts and already there are 10 who have pledged their $$$. There will be a Lucky Draw (to be announced shortly) for those who contribute and also there will be an auction for an original Ladies Classic shirt, signed by all the winners to raise a even more $$$. This will increase the Prize Fund.

Bank details for deposits are on the Entry form.

Mary Flower
Ph: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Hi Mary,

Could Emily Robertson and Jacinta Gilliland please be placed down for B squad.
Deposits to follow.

Thank you.

Please check out the Qld. Ladies Classic Entry form in the Nationally Ranked Entry Forms forum. After fielding a maximum of 54 bowlers in 2009, it would be great to see entries flowing in. Those wishing Airport pick up and delivery, please contact me as usual. Accom. information is also on the Entry form and the Lane Pattern will be posted shortly on the TBA website - www.tenpin.org.au.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all our major sponsors once again - they continue to support this women's event. The Silver Sponsors - ($50) will be a part of our fund-raising efforts and already there are 10 who have pledged their $$$. There will be a Lucky Draw (to be announced shortly) for those who contribute and also there will be an auction for an original Ladies Classic shirt, signed by all the winners to raise a even more $$$. This will increase the Prize Fund.

Bank details for deposits are on the Entry form.

Mary Flower
Ph: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM
Mary

Could you please put Donna Adams down for squad B please.

Many Thanks

Back
Top Bottom