QLD. LADIES CLASSIC 2013

Some good news to post! Attaching squad list at 19th April. Only 1 spot now available and that is in A Squad. Do not let this deter you from nominating as there are always those who cannot make it - July 20th/21st is still a long way off. Lane pattern will be posted when received.

For those who may wish to pay their spots in increments, the bank details are as follows. This is a good way to lessen the cost when the tournament gets closer.

DEPOSITS ARE REQUIRED BY 30th JUNE to ensure your squad of choice. There are reserves for B Squad just waiting their opportunity !!!!

Commonwealth Bank:
A/c name - Mary Anne Flower
BSB - 064791
A/c no - 10011912
Reference - your name

Major sponsor - Big Girls Don't Cry Anymore are so pleased with the response and their continued generosity must be applauded .... please take some time to visit their FB page.

Mary Flower
Ph. 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM
FB

Attachments

• QLD SQUADS 19.4.13.xls
    37.5 KB · Views: 110
Unbelievable! Add Yvette Thompson from NT to A Squad ..... ALL FULL !!

HOWEVER, please consider putting your name down as reserve as deposits need to be paid by 30th June and squads will not be finalised until then. Thank you for your support. Oh well! Off to see what Big Girls Don't Cry Anymore 'stuff bags' will be like this year ... and Karen, don't forget the 'unmentionables'.

Mary I hope u are sitting down when u read this.
Can u put me down as a reserve for this tournament Please

Thanks Shellie

Attaching squad list at 5th May .... both squads are now full with reserves BUT deposits need to be paid by 30th June to secure your spot. Do not hesitate to nominate as a reserve as there is a long way until 20th/21st July.

BANK DETAILS:
Commonwealth Bank:
A/c name - Mary Anne Flower
BSB - 064791
A/c no - 10011912
Reference - your name

And, Shellie - I was in Sydney but thankfully sitting at an awesome bar at Luna Park - thought this was appropriate!!!! Be prepared as I do feel that you will be bowling along with other reserves.

Attachments

• QLC SQUADS 5.5.13.xls
    38 KB · Views: 75
At 18th May, this is the current squad list .... deposits/laybys are coming in so make certain of your spot by paying your deposit by 30th June as there are reserves waiting (especially Shellie !). If there are any queries re deposits, please contact me.

Attachments

• QLC SQUADS 18.5.13.xls
    38 KB · Views: 89
Yet again another fantastic effort Mary! Full and more...You have enough reserves to fill half of another squad...AWESOME!!!

Lane pattern for 2013 QLC attached .... please note that it is NOT 2012 Montreal 41DB-11 Mod.1 pattern.

WTBA Montreal 41 DB - 12 is the pattern attached for this year.

Attachments

• WTBAMontreal41-12.pdf
    264.6 KB · Views: 56
Attaching the squad list at 6th June - DEPOSITS REQUIRED BY 30th JUNE !!!!!! A withdrawal sadly, so Julie Hird in now in A Squad ... do not hesitate to put your name down as you may also be fortunate.

Time now to start our campaign for our Silver Sponsors: $50 sponsorship will get you into the draw for a special SPONSORS prize .... Hammo was the lucky winner in 2012. This was started as a further addition to the Prize Fund by Darryl Alford and has been operating successfully for a few years now supported by individuals, centres & anyone we can drag in! I will post a SPONSOR LIST next week to start the ball rolling as there are some loyal 'givers' already. Many thanks.

Mary Flower
Ph. 07 3865 8887
FB

Attachments

• QLC SQUADS 6.6.13.xls
    38 KB · Views: 106
Hi Mary,
Just transferred my full entry fee to your account and sent a copy of the receipt to your email :)

Thanks
Renee Woodley

Hi Mary
Just transferred my deposit into your account.. I have the confirmation number should you require it.

Thanks
Tiff

Attaching current squad list at 27th June - sadly, we have lost some bowlers and reserves have been placed in squad of choice ...... please, if you are not bowling, let me know and thanks to those who have.
Deposits required by 30th June. Deposits paid to Cab. Bowl have not been included.

Now is your opportunity to get a spot into this tournament ... with the downturn in women's bowling at the moment, it is a great opportunity to get some experience at a National level and I am certain you will enjoy the adventure.

For any info. etc. please contact:
Mary Flower
Ph. 07 3865 8887
Post on this forum or PM
FB

Attachments

• QLC SQUADS 27.6.13.xls
    37.5 KB · Views: 106
Back
Top Bottom