QUEENSLAND LADIES CLASSIC - 23rd/24th JULY 2011

FLOWER

Please find attached Queensland Ladies Classic Entry form. The later scheduling of this event in 2011 should be noted.

Many thanks to our loyal sponsors once again and a special 'thank you' to Total Bowling for enabling the organizers to both advertise the event and to get instant access to nominations etc.

To nominate, please do so on Nationally Ranked Tournaments forum or by phone/snail mail or email.

PLEASE NOTE: A $50 deposit will be required by 30th June to secure your spot in your chosen squad. BSB 804002 A/c 1435591 (Twin Tour) ref. your name

Mary Flower
Ph: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• QLC BROCHURE 2011.pdf
    350 KB · Views: 139
Hey Mary

Can you please put Jess Ryan, Lexi Nicoll, Nat Shelley and myself into B squad.

Looking forward to another great year.

Bee

Hey Mary,

Can you please put Krystal King, Christine Titheradge & Cindy Phelan in B squad.

Cheers
Cindy

We ARE Queenslanders, Bec so I understand what she meant .... LOL. And she has not been XXXXing with me either!

Flower

Attaching first squad list for Queensland Ladies Classic to be held on 23rd/24th July at Caboolture Bowl. Non-refundable deposit of $50 to be paid by 30th June to secure your spot in your chosen squad.

Deposits to: BSB 804002 - A/c no. 1435591 - A/c name (if needed) is Twin Tour - ref. your name

For further info: please contact:

Mary Flower
Ph: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• QLC SQUADS at 26.5.2011.pdf
    15.4 KB · Views: 84
Back
Top Bottom