Qld. Ladies Classic 2014

Ladies! 5 DAYS LEFT FOR DEPOSITS - 30TH JUNE.

Squad list attached and all reserves are now in !!! Anyone who wishes to nominate, please contact me as I am sure you will get a spot. Thanks to those who have notified that they will not be able to bowl and to those who have paid deposits. If there are any errors in deposits paid, also contact me. You may pay at Caboolture Bowl by cash or C/C ..... 07 54956000

Mary Flower
Ph: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM or FB

Getting excited !!!!!!! 19th/20th July at Caboolture Bowl.

Attachments

• QLC SQUADS 2014.xls
    38 KB · Views: 83
Squad list for Sat. 28th June and also Pattern for the Classic. Most deposits now received and just a couple of days left to pay !!! Any bowler wishing to add their name, please do so as spots usually become available in the time left before the tournament.

Attachments

• QLC SQUADS 2014.xls
    38 KB · Views: 75
  • WTBAMontreal41-12.pdf
    264.6 KB · Views: 47
Deposits finalised ..... 3 spots are now available in A Squad ..... please spread the word and encourage another 3 to join the 51 chicks already nominated. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Rob Johns from Topshots League for using the league as a roll-off for a spot in the Ladies Classic and congrats. to Alisa Britton for being the recipient. Great idea!

Please check if your deposit is correct at 30th June.

Looking for 'stuff bag' goodies again ..... thanks to Dale Stewart, Kirsten Voysey (she doesn't know it yet) and of course, our major sponsor - BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY ANYMORE. Check out their FB page.

Attachments

• QLC SQUADS 2014.xls
    38 KB · Views: 66
1 spot available in both A and B Squads - nominate now. Go on - you know you want to!

Gabbie Vettiger and Hayley Taylor now in B Squad (deposits required please ) and Natarsha Vella in A Squad ...... ALL FULL AGAIN so thank you.

Back
Top Bottom