QUEENSLAND LADIES CLASSIC - 23rd/24th JULY 2011

Attaching current squad list at 26th June - only 3 spots now available in A Squad and B Squad is full so looking great for the 13th Queensland Ladies Classic and many thanks once again to BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY ANYMORE for their continuing sponsorship. I will post other sponsors including the Silver Sponsors for 2011 shortly - $50 sponsorship will give you a chance to win a great prize.

PLEASE NOTE: Deposits ($50) must be paid by next Thursday 30th June to secure your spot in your squad of choice. Please email me when you have paid your deposit or post on this forum.

BANK DETAILS: BSB 804002 A/c 1435591 (Twin Tour account) - reference YOUR NAME

For any enquiries and airport pickups, please do not hesitate to contact:

Mary Flower
PH: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• QLD SQUADS for 23.24th July.pdf
    15.7 KB · Views: 71
Squad list at 7th July attached - only 1 spot available in A Squad at this stage. Great to see almost a maximum field in these tough times. Anyone who has not yet contacted me regarding pick up and delivery from Brisbane airport, could you please email me as soon as possible.

Mary Flower
Ph: 07 3865 8887
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• QLC SQUADS 23.24 July 2011.pdf
    15.9 KB · Views: 35
Hi Mary,

Can you please remove me from the squad listing? I've injured my shoulder.

Thanks
Jess Ryan

Squad list at 10th July - some spots have become available in A Squad for Queensland Ladies Classic - 12.00pm Saturday 23rd and 8.00am Sunday 24th July. Also brochure for this event is also attached in case you have missed it somewhere .....

Please contact me for any info. you may require and pick up and delivery is available if you are able to get a good bargain airfare!

Mary Flower
07 3865 8887
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• QLC SQUADS 23.24 July 2011.pdf
    15.7 KB · Views: 61
  • QLC BROCHURE 2011.pdf
    350 KB · Views: 18
Some bowlers unable to attend so spots available - attaching current squad list at 14th July.

Mary Flower
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• QLC SQUADS 23rd24th July 2011.pdf
    15.5 KB · Views: 123
A special post to thank our generous sponsors for the 2011 Qld. Ladies Classic. A very special THANK YOU to BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY ANYMORE who have continued to support for 13 years. This year also a big thanks to JOHN WHILLANS who has filled in a couple of big gaps as it gets harder to host 'stand alone' women's events.

Our Silver sponsor list is much appreciated also and all sponsors will be in the lucky draw for a bottle of Bundy and a bottle of Scotch. Do not hesitate to contact me if you wish to become part of our sponsor list.

Flower

Attachments

• PLATINUM.GOLD.SILVER SPONSORS.pdf
    316.1 KB · Views: 41
Attaching both a current squad list and a Prize Fund based on 42 bowlers. Many thank to our sponsors who have supported the Classic once again - the 'stuff' bags are a little different to say the least and we may consider auctioning a couple !!

If you wish to nominate even at this stage, please, please DO ....

For those who would love to see the best lady bowlers in this country, please come along and watch anytime over the weekend.

Mary Flower
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• QLC SQUADS at 21st July.pdf
    15 KB · Views: 90
  • PRIZE FUND 42.pdf
    189.8 KB · Views: 51
Back
Top Bottom