Put up or shut up!!!!!

A

Anonymous

To those try hard "wanttaabees", how about you start bowling events and letting your bowling do the talking. If you don't want to play, shut the hell up and stay of the forum.

The 3 stooges, Gerald Cox, Dave Hardy and BFCC. You guys make up at least 80% of the out spoken opinions on this forum. From what I read though you never bowl in these regional events you Queenslanders have on every 2nd weekend. Don't say it is about money because if you were good enough you would be making it instead of donating it.

Look forward to your replies, they should be good for a laugh.

Dont you think its a little "GAY" that you are putting down people for not been able to afford things, yeah they could cash and for what have you but most of the time if you just make cut you dont even get entry fee back...

Take Youth Masters... If you were to make 10th position you would just get ur entry fee back....there fore making vcut top 16....you would have to come in top three to even cover travel expenses...

Hate to tell you... but to enter tournament you have to pay travel expenses and entry fee and extras...and if your paying a mortgage and bills etc that would add up to allot of money....

So you might be lucky and "LOADED" but some people are just making ends meet...so i think should keep your opinons to yourself otherwise you will be copping a beating from other people

See ya

Concerned about people mouths

to put up or shut up, not sure where you are getting your information from but i know for a fact that both dave hardy and bfcc(jeff brigg) bowled a number of tournaments this year. both were at kedron for the black and white tournament , both were at hammer open , and both bowled in the have ball tour in qld. dave is also bowling this weekend at redcliffe in the open, not sure on bfcc.

as for your advice if you don't want to play, shut the hell up and stay out of the forum. well sorry but isn't this an open forum.

to the word, you are another big brave person hidding behind a nickname, come out and tell us all who you are and then we can talk about your post. otherwise take your own advice "SHUT THE HELL UP AND STAY OUT OF THE FORUM!!!"

BFCC/JEFF BRIGG just for the people who don't know me

Back
Top Bottom