Doubles Skins Tourney

Hi.....No message....just wanted the 100th post on this topic!!
icon_biggrin.gif

YEAH and im the 101st so nyah!

sorry guys i wont be able to make it up on saturday for the partay and liven it up but i'll be up on sunday morning

so remember get really really pissed and bowl crap on sunday so i can win easy hehehe

peace out

tha DJ

Ben,
Paul doesn't have a partner yet so if he bowls we will pair u up with him. I he doesn't bowl then you need to con someone else to bowl or you will miss out. For the time being we will assume that paul is going to bowl

Updated 27-02-02
Garry and Mark
Jayson and Dave
Hayden and Milkman
Trent G and Adam
Natters and Dan
Kassey and Jess
Andrew and Aaron
Lisa and Peta
Emma and Darrel
Damo and Benwell
Jackie and Brett k
Trent P and Jazz
Bec and Ash
Brett R and Tim
Paul L and Ben
Que D (maybe)

30 8 From Hobart. 14 From Lonny. 7 From the Coast, and 1 from overseas LOL

i'll speak to paul either tonight or on thursday night ben and i'll find out if he IS still bowling. You'll be at the bowl on thursday so u can ask him too man.

ok for all the others:

imnay gonnanay kicknay allnay yernay assesnay oknay! hehehe

peace out

tha DJ

oh just one other thing hayden. if we have more than 24 bowlers, will the skins go up accordingly? u probably addressed this in an earlier post but i cant be stuffed going thru the past 7 pages lol

G'day GUS,
Sorry about the original posting man, I thought you might have been having a thinly veiled crack at me that's all.
You weren't - so I take back what I said and apologise.
By the way too, are you considering holding anymore tournaments such as these, as if they're after football season finishes I'd be very interested.
Matt Cramond.
icon_mad.gif
ITS LOVE, NOT HATE
icon_mad.gif

Hey all

I want to Congratulate everyone that went in the tourney i think you ALL did really well

Love KAZZA
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom