Doubles Skins Tourney

Hey
Lisa mate, i really really want to say rite now "PARTY AT MY HOUSE" .... but i can't.. ask Kassey and Gav !!!!!!!!!!!

icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

hey Gus,
2 more bowlers for ya tourney
me an benwell r gonna bowl 2gether
catchya
icon_smile.gif

Updated 12-02-02

Garry and Mark
Jayson and Dave
Hayden and Milkman
Trent G and Adam
Elliot and Dan
Kassey and Jess
Andrew and Aaron
Lisa and Peta
Emma and Darrel
Damo and Benwell
Jackie and Brett k
Paul L and ????
Brett R and ????
Ash and ????
Bec and ????
Trent P and ????
Sara and ????
Tim and ????

29 7 From Hobart. 14 From Lonny. 7 From the Coast, and 1 from overseas LOL

Marky Mark
Heard a rumour party at your place, is it true???
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Can't wait
icon_smile.gif

well Jessy 2 messy, it may be true......but there is a select group of people invited mainly from the A list.......hehe.......i will let you know if u make the grade...hehe

Hey Gus,

So what is the final date, cost, payouts & format of your tournament? Please let us know.

Thanx

oooooo okay!! I get it!!

So... Everyone else head my way for the BOGAN (B-List) PARTY!!

Looking at our list of bowlers there'd be more at my party then urs marky mark

LOL
icon_biggrin.gif

Jekk, I will be at your party, so that will make it A-List for sure. In fact, I'm lining up a photographer from the paper right now!!!
And Benwell, if you read back through the last five pages of this topic, you will get a pretty good idea what the cost and format is...(!!) And numbers? Well, numbers is a variable, Benwell, that can usually only be confirmed on the day. However, only a few posts prior to yours, Gusman has given us an update of names so far, okay?

Yeh Jayson of course!

So in the end are you staying this weekend??

No bitch fighting with Ell now ok!
icon_wink.gif

i wont fight with ell, i have no problem with him, i reckon he is going to drink me under the table lol should be good fun catchyas

Boy, boys, boys. When are you gonna learn?? Trust me, I've drunk many, many people under tables....it ain't hard....the carpet at Jess and Kace's is pretty comfy under there!! hahahha
icon_biggrin.gif

And if you want a really, really good laugh, tie a tea towel around Exti's (the cat) belly!! always good for a laugh.....or better still, give Kace some bourban!! Sorry Kace....couldn't help it!!
icon_biggrin.gif

BTW....do I make the A(ll star) list, or the B(ogan) list?? I know which would be more fun, and I wouldn't look like a complete goose like I did not so long ago!! hahhaa

Hey buddy!

LTNS...
Yeh for sure, head on over..
but hang on... i gotta have a house yet cuz atm i'm almost HOMELESS
icon_razz.gif

icon_biggrin.gif

If the boy knows whats good for him Androo, he won't come close to doing either of those things!!!
icon_razz.gif
lol.

And don't ever touch Jes' Malibu either
I can go fiesty!!
icon_mad.gif
Trust me!!

Hey I will drink you ALL under the table (because I will pass out on top of it at about 9.30)

And for added entertainment simply sticky tape up Exti's Paw's as well
icon_wink.gif

Did I say that?????

icon_cool.gif

Sorry Jekk, I forgot the sticky tape thing....I didn't want to come across as a cruel person to cats, but you are right, that is funny!!
icon_wink.gif

I actually love cats....little bit of sweet and sour sauce, but I could never eat a whole one!!
icon_biggrin.gif

I got plenty of 'em, too, Jekk, a whole new litter... We could have cat-sticky-tape-races and take bets!!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom