Kassey and Jess
Brett R and Debbie (?Who?)
Lisa and Peta
Tim and ????
Jackie and ????
Andrew and ????
Aaron F and ????
Steve S and ????

I get 25. 6 From Hobart. 12 From Lonny. 7 From the Coast. Surely we can find some more!!!!!!

Updated 22-1-02

Pls feel free to let me know of new line-ups or ppl that are/not bowling.
Any left overs will be paired up.

There will also be complaints/suggestion forms handed out on the day. Feel free to fill them in so that I can compile them together and wipe my ARSE with them!!!!!!!

To matty, everybody will miss you and your prizefund money. LOL "C'mon Matty." LOL Or is the competition toooooo much for you to handle!!!!! LOL

gus i hear that aaron franklin was supposed to be going in this, that makes 22 doesnt it? as far as i know too jess and kc is going together in this dont hold me to that though and androo's dad wont be going in it due to atbso championships, i think rod radcliff and ted tylutki may be in for your tourn too ill fid out next week for you

Hi Gus,

How goes your world today.

Hope work is good.

I will be there to bowl.

If Debbie is visiting that weekend i will bowl with her, otherwise i will bowl with whoever.

Regards,
Brett.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

gus

yep that is right, the competition is just to good for me thats why i am not bowling.

To tell u the truth i still think that picking your partner out of a hat is the fairest option, but hey no onewill listen to me, never have never will so whats the point of expressive my point of view.

Brett, Who is Debbie and why might she be visiting. u sly dog u.. lol

Matty, Don't take it to heart. U know me better than that. Just Jokes.

Teams are updated on previous post.

If u can get more ppl to bowl by all means do, the more the merrier and more pfund.

Hey Hey Hey

I'm just doing a little dance here..

*go brett, go brett, go brett*
icon_wink.gif

hehehhehehehhehehehe... hoot hoot... rreooww... scoooore... wooohooo..
icon_biggrin.gif

Oh yeh ... & me and Kace really are bowling together..

JESSIKA

Peta Jones and myself will be teaming up, (2 late to back out now, Pete!). So you can scratch the question marks next to my name. How many does it make now? I can't count. I'm just too "Big-Kev" excited!!

U know, thats twice i've been called an idiot in the same topic.... ease up guys you're hurting my feelings!!!!!
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

j/k
icon_biggrin.gif

Updated 26-1-02

Garry and Mark
Jayson and Dave
Hayden and Scott
Bec and Ash
Trent G and Adam
Trent P and Sara
Elliot and Dan
Kassey and Jess
Brett R and Debbie
Andrew and Aaron
Lisa and Peta
Emma and Darrel
Tim and ????
Jackie and ????
Steve S and ????
Paul L and ????
Milkman and ????

29 7 From Hobart. 14 From Lonny. 6 From the Coast, and 2 from overseas LOL.

UPDATE!!!!!!!! Aaron Franklin and myself are bowling together.

Just thought I'd say that.
icon_biggrin.gif

Nighty Night!

Gday Gus,
Might enter the tournament but unsure as yet as things need to be worked out - finances/travel and so forth - am looking forward to it though.
Will be making some inquiries during the next couple of weeks to work out details.
Will let you know over this thing If I can a little closer to the tournament.
With all that oil I might have to work on that two fingers no thumb shot a little more otherwise I've got SFA hope of making a 170 avg but anyway...

Regards, Matt Cramond
__
icon_cool.gif
ITS THE EYE OF THE TIGER
icon_cool.gif
__

New pfund for 26, 28 and 30 bowlers

26 bowlers
Skin $110
Higame $25

28 bowlers
Skin $120
Higame $25

30 bowlers
Skin $130
Higame $25

Remember keep pushing for more entries.

Hey every1,

Just an idea for how to run the skins!

At the meeting b4 the skins get under way we could get every team to write down a bowling order for there combination. (ie: bowler no.1 & bowler no.2) We could then do a lane draw for each team. At the end of the first game the team on the odd numbered lane moves 1 pair left and the team on the even numbered lane moves 1 pair right. At the end of the 4th game when we will be splitting up to get a new partner for each of the remaining games, bowler no.1 for each team will continue to move to the left and bowler no.2 moves right meaning that the picking of partners could not be rigged at all but would also mean that there would be no need to do any manual drawing of partners or lanes for the last 4 games.

What do you ppls think .... hope I didn't confuse any1.

I believe GUS is planning on just doing the drawing out of the hat - which if that's what he wants to do is fine, he is after all the 1 person who bothered to get a viable tourny up and running for us. maybe if all you guys continue to support this type of tourny like you have for this one, we can possible try 'my' suggestion for the next skins.

just thought i throw it out for comment to see what you guys thought???

icon_confused.gif
icon_confused.gif
icon_confused.gif

Later!

Hey Scooter, sounds like a good idea. That way, there could be no way of being able to rig it at all. As you said, it is Gus's tourny, but I'm sure this would make it even more interesting than pulling the names out of a hat. Take less time too.

BTW, I think you explained it pretty good, because I'm no rocket scientist, and I got it straight away!!
icon_biggrin.gif

OK ppls. only 4 weeks to go. Has every possible person been asked????? If not, ASK THEM... If so, ok then. The idea that Scooter came up sounds very feasible and sounds like the way to go. So if you do not understand what he said, PLS ASK, as that is what we are going to do. At the moment we have 14 teams so things are looking very promising.

I need a partner (no mark, not sexually).

All you god damn tasmanians have conned me into coming. Hopefully i can get a cheap flight, ill be coming across.

Ive had gracious offers of residency for me to stay for the weekend, so that wont be a prob. Someone just hook me up with a good bowler, so I can return to Victoria with half your economy :^)

Okay, okay. So we have bowlers, we have the rotation system (in relation to "partner-swapping"...he he he), prizefund set up and we have even enticed mainlanders down here etc etc. I don't care about any of that. What would really make me happy is: to know where the alcoholic beverage consumption will occur? Who will be hosting it where? Brett, we need to make the remaining 'bucca from New Year, disappear. And Bec, I have a bottle of Minchinbury with our name on it. And of course there is that bottle of Ninth Charddy, just screaming at me for the right occasion. Come on guys, a Tassie tourney isn't the same without(in trent's words): "gettin' on the gas"! (And in his case, gettin' on the Fanta!!
icon_smile.gif
)
Advice for "milkman": it doesn't matter who has graciously offers you accommodation, you won't use it. If you commit yourself correctly to a Tassie tourney, you will end up where you have your last drink!
icon_smile.gif

The milkman look's like delivering!!, Mate i will do the rounds and see who i can come up with......I will do my best to get someone who can carry u....lol, i will let u know ok.

cheers

Mark.
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom