Damo and Benwell
Jackie and Brett k
Trent P and Jazz
Bec and Ash
Brett R and Tim
Paul L and ????
Que D (maybe)

29 7 From Hobart. 14 From Lonny. 7 From the Coast, and 1 from overseas LOL

hey all, I dont think I will be bowling in the skins, I will be relegated to DRINKING and watching, as I have more than a couple of stress fractures in my foot(why do they make tables and cairs so damn hard these dats?).....

Hey Ell

If ur gonna kick - u might as well make it worth it hey! And mate it was a fiesty one, congrats...

You can just laugh at us bowling with a hang over
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

well guys i was told that milkman needed a partner and i got paul to bowl with him... was anyone going to tell me that things have changed or paul for that matter? and if i hadnt have found out paul would have gone up with nothing but his ding dong as a partner?

tha DJ

Not good man!
Atleast you'll be there.

Ok Gus looks like me and Natters will be bowling together

Katchya

DJ Luko, Just to set the story straight I changed milkmans mind for him lol and don't worry if we do have an odd number and paul comes up to bowl, I WON'T bowl so it will all be good. But it would be nice to find another bowler for him from hobart! Don't leave it up to the rest of us.

Me and Dan are gonna cain, we will show these people how to bowl hehehehe.....well well maybe not....anyways

catchyas all in 2 weeks den!

----------------------

Its not how you play the game, its how the game plays you!

yeah hayden i dont mind but it would have been nice to have been told.. cuz i told paul cameron would bowl with him... we'll try and find someone to bowl with paul from down here then

Attention GUS,
I won't be playing in the Skins Tournament as I had already budgeted for the $75 Entry Fee to figure in with other debts acquired recently that were needing to paid.
Unfortunately, these debts were larger than previously thought and have been issued with Final Demand notices so there goes that idea.
Furthermore, I had been able to obtain accomodation with an old girlfriend of mine up there but she has since been transferred back down here so that's a no go either
Anyway these things happen - so good luck to all bowling

icon_cool.gif
ITS THE EYE OF THE TIGER
icon_cool.gif

For those that didn't READ the 12TH post on PAGE 2, CHECK IN TIME IS 10.30AM next Sunday, the 3rd OF MARCH.

ok ****s, BBQ at my house.....few drinks 2, people can crash if they want......but we have a tournament the next day......so no bull**** or people will die very painfully and slow

luv ya's all
icon_biggrin.gif

Perhaps if you decided to show me some COMMON COURTESY Hayden (by replying to my earlier posting in a proper manner) I might have decided to turn up.
NOT SOME OF THAT SMART-ARSED BULL**** FROM TWO POSTINGS AGO
icon_mad.gif

I thought I'd do the right thing by you and let you know what's going in regard to my situation so as not to leave you with any problems in the days leading up to the Tournament by not turning up.
You know how Tournament Directors whinge and bitch everytime someone doesn't turn up or whatever.
However, I will wish you luck with Tournament because I respect what you are trying to achieve.
MATT CRAMOND
icon_cool.gif
IT'S THE EYE OF THE TIGER
icon_cool.gif

To matt

The post wasn't directed at u so don't take it personally. It was directed to all the other gits that said at the bowl over the wkend "What time does the skins start?". And last time I looked, I didn't think I had to reply to ur post, but to make you happy, "I am SORRY that your financial situation will not allow you to bowl, maybe next time!"

To all those that are bowling, I measured the Lane Pattern that I am going to use and if you want to see b4 hand e-mail me and I will e-mail a version of it in excel format.

Some Tips:
Have your lineup of equip to cover a broad range of conditions as the pattern will change during the course of the day. Bring something that you can ROLL off your hand. If you get a bit fast on the shot and throw it right, say goodbye to ur ball as it heads towards the gutter.
Thats it. Can't give away too much lol

B-Boy
So....am i REALLY invited to your bash? ooo I'm so honoured
icon_biggrin.gif

But whats the stars covering in the first sentence? thats not real hospitality now is it marky mark

hahaha.. what time?

icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

hay gus,
if u can give me a bowler to bowl with i will happily enter the torny.
at the moment i have no one to go in it with so if u can tee me up with someone i am there..

ben

Back
Top Bottom