Perhaps this Will Help Us All Lighten Up a Bit

Morty

Staff member
Inter Office memo – State Team Selection – Confidential – The Coordinator’s Report

Due to the number of inquiries regarding the selection of the Queensland team it was felt that it was important that I release the following document to outline the selection process around the team and placement of the players.

Firstly we placed George Frilingos in the primary team along with Stephen Hunt both having been the top average players at their prospective roll offs. We put Brian in the Primary team as well, as he was the real top average player because George limped off and left early as he is under the thumb and has poor time management and had double booked his schedule plus Brian only bowls well after lots of sex and since Kate is in the first team we thought that just made sense. We then Looked to Brendan Meads. Now Brendan Quite possibly bowls more games in a month than any other person in the entire world and could quite possibly out average George. Due to George’s Fragile Ego we felt it best that Brendan not be given the chance to beat George so we put him in Team Two. It was a huge advantage last year having someone with us who could prescribe legal drugs. Since we could not have that, Robbie Buckley Seamed the Obvious choice for team one as the in team chemist. We are also pretty certain that after last year there will be no issue with Rob and the No Alcohol policy so he should be sober enough to help the rest of the team, A or B.

It also came to our attention that Tyson Jones and Chris Carney had poker debts to John Dunn that were outstanding. After considerable begging from Tyson and Chris we felt that it was best if John was put in the secondary team with Brendan. We also had notices that Tyson had Pinched Chris on the Ass more than once and Steve had smiled so we felt that there was some team bonding going on. This also seemed to make sense.
At this point on an Average Height Basis with John Dunn in Team Two it become quite oblivious to us that the Secondary team was now seriously height challenged. In an attempt to correct this Both Daniel and Garry were added to the Secondary team to average the height imbalance. It was at his point we noted that the secondary team was short on Rachuig Experience so in an attempt to correct this we took the most experienced Rachuig player Queensland has and put Morty in the Second team.

While this correct the Experience issue we then had Brendan and Morty in the same team. We knew they argued like an old married couple so we were left with no choice but to add Jim Murray to the Secondary Team to act as Marriage counselor for Brendan and Morty. This has worked before so we saw no reason to think it would not work again.

At this point we noticed on Paper that Ian Phelan had the Same Number of letters in his name as Jim Murray so we went with that. With only Angelo left and one spot to go the last position filled itself.

We were pretty certain that everyone knew how good Tony Hamilton is so by making him reserve guarantees that everyone in the team will surely do everything they need to cause he is just waiting to come in if they don’t and we also made sure that there was only 2 North QLD people in the second team as they would be a target for Geoff Off to knock off. We are fairly confident that Geoff like’s Garry and JD so they should be Safe. We have been guaranteed that we will be notified if he travels south for any reason.

Regards

Morty Douglass
Rachuig Coordinator
Queensland.
“Queensland Rachuig – No Bragg’in Rights …. But One Hell of a Good Time Bowling”

Zero truth in the Above But Maybe Just Maybe We Might all Get a Smile

thank god this has finally come out into the open i have been stewing over it for days but at least now,i know how the selection criteria was arrived at thanks a heap mort regards otty(your burger ring representative from the north).

that sounds completely logical to me :) I am just glad Kate can bowl otherwise i would be in real strife ;)
North, south, "first" or "second" team who cares we are one state and have one job to do. We are the only state who is lucky enough to have 2 teams in the comp we should be pulling together and supporting each team so that one team (either team) finally has a good crack at winning it, i know if our other QLD team is a chance of winning (and our team was out of contention) heading into the last game i would be cheering for them! Who wouldn't??????

Hopefully i'll make the masters final, they'll all be tired and i can give a few of them a belting!!!!:p

"No alcohol policy" ????????????
Did anyone tell Gary and Tyson this was the case before the roll offs?? I'm sure Brendan will miss his Cruisers also but it might stop him crying himself to bed at night when he's been sat out a game or 2:p during Rachuig:D:D

Thanks for a great read.....

I must admit to a few concerns with Mr. Sportsperson, James Murray - how will he act as marriage counseler if no one can understand him?

Great post Morty and glad the 'goodies' outweigh the 'baddies'. We now need a sponsor for a CHEER SQUAD (shirts and XXXX are needed) - any takers for October?

Flower

Having roomed with Brian and Kate on several occassions I can neither confirm or deny what makes Brian bowl well but after reading this you can be sure my IPOD will be on nice and loud in future when I'm off to sleep!!!!

Secondly, while I understand what you allege makes Brian bowl well I am just wondering if, as I have been told, it is abstinance that gets Kate's concentration going what exactly the Qld selectors have put in place to alleviate this potential issue?

As for Jim being a marriage counsellor. I just assummed that seeing everyone hates him the remainder of the team would be able to come together under the one common ground of the "we hate Jim". And fortunately for Jim, as he doesn't speak or understand english he wont realise that he is the centre of all the jokes and jibes.

After long discussions Kate finally got Brian's Rachuig practice itinerary together on Friday...

Both were spotted on the weekend leaving the Brisbane convention centre with "SEXPO" VIP Lanyards around there neck...Both sets of hands were chokers with show and sample bags...

I am expecting big things from the pair of them at this years Nationals with this sort of preparation...

Go hard Pilko or go Home...

Perhaps Brian should just wait for Kate to go to sleep first. Brian will be happy and Kate won't be tired... :D

looks like a reserves practice session chowny

Otty need I remind you the abstinence rule takes effect immediately for all reserves. If you're having difficulty with that the coordinator has offered to provide counseling.

thanks andrew but the coordinator is a burger ring addict with no moral standing in the kingaroy community

And that wont change until he loses the iPhone and the Voyager and gets himslf a ute with 2 way, gun racks and a Pit Bull.

Well I am happy to see that we are no longer focusing on Rachuig.. Not so happy to see that you nasty B*****S have now focused on me and My home town.. Oh By the Way I do have access to the Farm Ute and Gun Rack and about 5000 Acres which would provide ample room for burial of even otty. lol... I must admit though i am short on the pit bull. Will Two Rottie's Do?

Morty, I have a question - during the roll offs at Mt Gravatt both Kate & Brian bowled well.

Now we know Kate bowls well if she abstains and Brian bowls well if he doesn't. Both yourself & Jim were staying at Brian & Kates, care to enlighten us as to what happened, or will the reason that you & Jim were so happy the second day forever remain a secret ?

Now Jim and I Have stayed with Brian and Kate Before when they have bowled Rachuig AND Everyone is Assuming that Kate Bowls well when she Abstains... I am With Carl.. I am Glad I take my Ipod to Rachuig And Thats All I Have to Say about that.

Morty, I have a question - during the roll offs at Mt Gravatt both Kate & Brian bowled well.

Now we know Kate bowls well if she abstains and Brian bowls well if he doesn't. Both yourself & Jim were staying at Brian & Kates, care to enlighten us as to what happened, or will the reason that you & Jim were so happy the second day forever remain a secret ?

I smell a $599 deal done here by Morty's Productions !!!! ;)

Hammo

Back
Top Bottom