2008 ALL STAR TRIPLES AT MILTON

scott

Hello everyone well the end of 2007 is upon us so we are looking at 2008 and the ALL STAR TRIPLES is filling up for next year so if anybody has a team and wants to join next year get your name down it is a great league this year we had 10 teams and the pay out was awsome thanks to Milton Bowls sponsorship that we will be getting again next year here is our payout for this year based on 10 teams next year we need a team to knock off the team of Pearson Morgan and Bottomley as they win it year in and year out the mongrels

1. 1350each

2. 1100each

3. 900each

4. 700each

5. 650each

6. 600each

7. 550each

8. 500each

9. 450each

10. 400each

Remember that is based on 10 teams so if u have a team or even just want to get your name down post here

Thanks Scott Fryer

It is a thursday night start at 7 and handicap is 100% of 220 with bonus points for over average games and dont forget the money boared

Just want to let evey body know that we are still looking for a couple of teams we start back on the 24th of January at 7pm the league is looking strong at the moment and would be good to get a couple of more teams to try and knock morgan pearson and bottomley of the the top this year they are startig to get used to winning hopefully not for long

Hey Scott
I was asked by Jamie Barker if i would bowl with Martin Krause
I need to know if he got the message that i would bowl in his team
and could you pm the answer if i am bowling in his team or not
Thanks Mate
Scotty Woodward

How are we looking for teams Scotty. Any new rule changes at the meeting??

Steve if you were at the meeting thursday night you would know whats going on what happend couldnt you bum a lift

as far as i am aware not much has changed an i think we are looking at 16 teams

Steve if you were at the meeting thursday night you would know whats going on what happend couldnt you bum a lift
as far as i am aware not much has changed an i think we are looking at 16 teams

No mate it's called Footy Training/Cricket Training/Work, so very busy night.
16 teams thats great news

I would just like to say what a good time I had last night. Great league with some great bowlers in it, should test everyone all year. Just some new rules which were layed out to me real early thanks Pilko, Hope I don't forget them

1. We don’t wish good luck to the other team
2. No high 5's to opposition
3. Carl has right away always
4. Hang crap on Morgan
5. Look for rock scholes:D
6. Check the wait limit on the Skiing poles:D

Seriously had a good time and if you’re thinking of joing another league, come down and check it out.

I would just like to say what a good time I had last night. Great league with some great bowlers in it, should test everyone all year. Just some new rules which were layed out to me real early thanks Pilko, Hope I don't forget them
1. We dont wish good luck to the other team
4. Hang crap on Morgan
Seriously had a good time and if your thinking of joing another league, come down and check it out.

Have you got your spell check turned off again Steve.:D

1. We don’t wish good luck to the other team
4. Hang crap on Morgan
Seriously had a good time and if you’re thinking of joing another league, come down and check it out.

Very very funny Mr Hampson i wont forget i will get you back one day for that

good to see you enjoyed yourself mate

Back
Top Bottom