Be a selector for a Day

I have two questions…

1. Who were the selectors and will they that published when the official teams are announced…

2. In the criteria on the day did they say you only had to make the top 10…When selecting from the 20 did past Rachuig performances and experience come into account…Or things like Association teams All Star Teams…Tournament experience and results…

I can help out with the Selectors. No real mystery, a 5 person panel headed by the State Coach. The 4 others were:
Patricia Somerville (SQ), Rhonda Fletcher (SQ), John Carr (NQ) & Peter Finitsis (NQ).

Well tomorrow all will be answered. I for one don't care which team I make as long as I make one.

However it is strange that a team can be selected on a Sunday afternoon and not announced until a Wednesday. How many people know the team, I wonder.

Just so no one can say I didn't post a team here is my team.

Morty, (Captain 15 years experience and loyalty should count for something, never let his state down)

Brian, (Great Team player and latte drinker, also his better half is sooooo hot)

Steve Hunt (the roll off speaks for its self)

Robbie (would be in every team I pick, very underrated, but a bit weird, sorry Rob)

Brendan (the baby faced assassin, ranked in top 25, and king of the burn and someone needs to bowl while Morty and Brian are drinking coffee)

George (why cause he's George and every team needs a player who has mastered the ramp)

Angelo (very skillful bowler and a genuine nice guy, good for the team)

People who would be reserves

Hammo, (who can forget his 250 ave on the last day at the nationals, 2 years ago. Can play on the big stage)

Me of course (as I am a sportsman and have the rare talent of bowling 10 different lines in a game but they all strike, who needs to good when you are born lucky)

By the way I have written this whilst enjoying my second bottle of Bin 369, so if I have offended anyone, I don’t care

here's an opinion on the team i would have went with.

1st team

Frilingos
Hunt
Buckley
Pilkington
Meads
Douglas
Nucifora

2nd team

hamilton
murray
carney
and whoever you like from the rest to fill the places.

thats on form, previous results, consistency and previous team bowling experience, being prev rachuig performance.

Back
Top Bottom